Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Xbox One delayed into 2014?

Go down 
+2
Mikenuge
Mecha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One delayed into 2014? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One delayed into 2014? Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:43 am

Xbox One delayed into 2014? Tumblr19

Quote :
Xbox One has been delayed into 2014, according to a source cited on a gaming site today.

Treat this 100% as rumour for now until we get our own feedback from Microsoft on the matter, but a source has told Gamereactor that Xbox One will now ship in Q1 2014, as opposed to the previous November window suggested by Microsoft.

Whether this means Xbox One has been delayed in all territories or just select regions remains to be seen.

Hang fire on your dismay/joy just yet folks. We’re asking Microsoft for comment.

Via Johnny.
Source: VG247

Last edited by Mecha on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 am

Quote :
Treat this 100% as rumour for now until we get our own feedback from Microsoft on the matter
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One delayed into 2014? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:44 pm

The rumor turned out to be somewhat true. It seems that it has been delayed in Russia, Denmark, Belgium, and other countries.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/08/14/xbox-one-pushed-to-2014-in-eight-european-markets/
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One delayed into 2014? Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:39 am

Good. I don't want that shit in my country. 

:king:
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Xbox One delayed into 2014? TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:00 am

What if though eggbawks
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 7:41 am

It's actually a fairly decent strategy on MS's part, I'm thinking they pulled out of those countries to focus more of their supply on countries that will support their product, Murrica, for example.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 am

BioDemon wrote:
It's actually a fairly decent strategy on MS's part, I'm thinking they pulled out of those countries to focus more of their supply on countries that will support their product, Murrica, for example.
That's ALL they focus on. Cunts have been shafting Europe for years now.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 9:09 am

Pretty sure MS has completely just said "Fuck it" to Asia, they're half assing Europe, pretty much all the focus in on NA, now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One delayed into 2014?   Xbox One delayed into 2014? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One delayed into 2014?
Page 1 of 1