Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)

Go down 
+5
Angelus
Jack the Spectre
Mecha
Orion
Orc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:00 pm

VITA
Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) NNhgYjU

3DS
Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) Ex1tijD

IPHONE
Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) 382g6hb
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm

It's going to be shit anyway, they should do it like Ultimate Spider-Man or Shattered Dimensions
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) S780_s10
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:10 pm

iPhone > Vita > 3DS
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Orion wrote:
It's going to be shit anyway, they should do it like Ultimate Spider-Man or Shattered Dimensions
Nah, to be fair the Vita version looks like the best version to play of the 3. But I agree, we need another really good quality Spidey game! Preferably like Spider-Man the movie or Spider-Man 2 on PSP but Open World. I like the primarily interior environments for missions but open world the rest of the time.

Jack the Spectre wrote:
iPhone > Vita > 3DS
Dude now I know you are trolling. The Vita version is the best game of the 3 and may very well look better than the 3DS version overall, but from these screenshots alone you must be blind to say the Vita version looks better than the 3DS version. Haha I mean look at the texture detail, the lighting, everything looks horrid on the Vita version.

For god's sakes, Spider-Man 2 on PSP looks better than it
Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) CoAXMPS
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm

I think you're confusing graininess with texture detail. As you generally tend to do.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 5:50 pm

This just confirms you know nothing about graphics.

*Compare the sleeves of the enemies. They are notably more cubic on the Vita version
*Compare the TEXTURE of the enemies' clothes. They are much more patterned, show creases and better shadowing on the 3DS.
*Compare Spidey's outfit. It looks far more vividly coloured on the 3DS version.
*The texture of the Vita version also looks really muddy and nasty. I am not just talking about the "graininess", I mean the actual model. Looks like it was painted on the scene by an autistic 4 year old.
*Ground textures we can't compare because they are at different angles and distance, but the pictures make the Vita version look horribly low resolution.
*Compare the bricks on the two scene's respective walls (I know, the bricks again). The Vita one looks low resolution, yet again. 3DS ones look far crisper.
*Compare the boots on Spidey's suit. The 3DS one has a nice metallic look. The Vita version looks glitched out.
*Lastly compare the bars on those windows in the Vita version to the gate in the 3DS version. Yeah, the 3DS one looks crisper yet again.

In execution, I am sure the Vita version is better overall, but from these screenshots alone you have to be an idiot to say the Vita looks better.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm

You should have used a combat one for iPhone too.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 pm

Couldn't find an iphone screen. They were all ipad screens. If I used one of those everyone would have been like "LOL LYKOS SO FAG LUL DMG CUNTRULL LURL"
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:27 pm

lol Lykos I think you need your eyes checked. There's ZERO detail in the 3DS version which is why you chose a smaller picture, to hide your favorite handheld's major graphical inadequacies.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:53 pm

BREAKING NEWS:

Sawed-Off_Orc Cherry-Picking screenshots!

iOS:

This version allegedly suffers from mad lag!

3DS:

This is version allegedly has no free roam!  Also, it pretty obviously looks like shit.

Vita:

The person playing this one is allegedly a moron!  Also, apparently the darkness is just because he's playing on dusk mode.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Im going to rebuy my vita. i fucking miss it.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:27 am

Angelus the Revenant wrote:
BREAKING NEWS:

Sawed-Off_Orc Cherry-Picking screenshots!
Oh my god this is hilarious. Of course I was. I didn't try to hide that. I am simply saying that it is one ugly as fuck screenshot. Herp derp.

And oh god the irony. You use a direct feed for Vita and off-screen for 3DS?

Also I had the game on 4S. Didn't experience much lag at all to my recollection.
And yes the Vita version overall does look and is better than the 3DS version. I said that above.

#tryharder
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Canada

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:55 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
...from these screenshots alone you have to be an idiot to say the Vita looks better.
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
And yes the Vita version overall does look and is better than the 3DS version. I said that above.
LOL LYKOS SO FAG LUL DMG CUNTRULL LURL  

Am I trying hard enough yet?
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 6:13 pm

So Lykos admits the Vita version looks better but purposely chose a Vita screenshot that he thought looked worse because … why?
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 8:41 pm

Because he is an attention whore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Teckno wrote:
Always seeking attention like he seeks penis.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 8:54 am

NoelX2 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Don't act like you're any different. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 11:01 am

Why was he banned? Sure he's being a crybaby faggot but cum on!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 12:18 pm

I admit, giving Lykos a 2 week ban is a bit harsh
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:37 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Don't act like you're any different. I love you
u got me
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:42 pm

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) G1368634822762601170
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) Image111
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:13 am

Haha.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:48 am

Wow u got us good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)   Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amazing Spider-Man Graphics (Vita vs 3DS vs Iphone)
Page 1 of 1