Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Two Faces of Dublin City

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

The Two Faces of Dublin City Empty
PostSubject: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:52 am

This is basically a parody of cultural classes of Dublin City, you have your Skanger, Chav whatever ya want to call them, then you have your Heineken drinking, Rugby playing poshie.

Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:11 am

Lol @ at the chav.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:12 am

The video is not availble Stoney!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:02 pm

Dam_Noir wrote:
The video is not availble Stoney!?

Ah bollox, lol, embed has being disabled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJwC_vp-_Q&feature=channel_video_title
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:09 am

Haha! That video made me realise just how similar our countries are. That video could easily be about the English too.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:25 am

Dam_Noir wrote:
Haha! That video made me realise just how similar our countries are. That video could easily be about the English too.

I've been to Liverpool countless times for weekends away with mates and it's VERY similar to Dublin, especially on the weekends.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:17 am

Stoney wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:

I've been to Liverpool countless times for weekends away with mates and it's VERY similar to Dublin, especially on the weekends.

I had a great time on holiday with some Irish people in Spain not so long ago. Aside from the accents we all seemed the same. (Curse history and the resentment it leaves in it's wake)

I actually ended up pulling an Irish girl on that holiday and I could happily sit and listen to her accent for hours. (which is saying alot considering women usually talk shit)

Speaking of Liverpool...

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 1:59 am

I just about fell on my ass laughing when i seen the chavs massive hat visor XD

That video also applies to my area.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 7:58 am

lol, Jason Manford, another quality comedian. XD

@ Reaper, I'm kinda in the middle, on one side of town ya have all the skanger, chavs and 20 minute walk in the other direction ya have the posh part, tis truly diverse lol
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:02 am

rofl the posh guy reminds me of someone I know... except he drinks wkd Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Faces of Dublin City   The Two Faces of Dublin City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Faces of Dublin City
Page 1 of 1