Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to enjoy our General Gaming, and Off-Topic (except Debates and Archives) categories at the following links:
http://www.g7gaming.net/c6-general-gaming
http://www.g7gaming.net/c7-off-topic

Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.

Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What city do you want to visit next?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Stature : 194
Male

PostSubject: What city do you want to visit next?   Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 pm

Either Montreal or London. Would like to visit New York as well, but that would be too mainstream.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Mecha on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 414
Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:23 am

There are more people visiting London than New York for the past two years. If anything, London is too mainstream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe in Europe it's mainstream. But I don't know anyone who has been to London as far as I know. New York however, is a different story. Despite living in New Orleans, basically most people I know here is from New York.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Maybe in Europe it's mainstream. But I don't know anyone who has been to London as far as I know. New York however, is a different story. Despite living in New Orleans, basically most people I know here is from New York.

You said it would be too mainstream to visit New York. All I'm telling you is that more people visit London, which makes your comment come across as really unecessary and pointless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father

Stature : 261
Male
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:15 pm

You said it would be too mainstream to visit New York. All I'm telling you is that more people visit London, which makes your comment come across as really unecessary and pointless.

Well he's obviously talking from an American perspective.

Either way, he's being stupid if he doesn't visit cities because it's too mainstream.

Back on topic, I REALLY want to visit Istanbul, Tokyo, and Rome.

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:31 pm

Oh no, I would love to visit New York. It's just wouldn't be the first city I would go if I had to choose. But if there was a reason to go to New York, like a group of friends inviting me to go or something, then I would go.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Stature : 342
Canada Male
Playing : Dungeon Travellers 2
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Montreal is a shithole.

Probably Kyoto, or somewhere in Tibet

What can give strength to this seed? All she needs is to be loved by only one grain of sand from all over the desert. All you need is to tell her how beautiful dandelions are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stigma
Boss
Boss

Stature : 117
US Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:20 pm

I would say Tokyo, Bangkok, and then Amsterdam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father

Stature : 261
Male
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Oh, also Vienna.

The best part of waking up, is Folgers in your cup!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 109
U.S.A. Male
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:54 pm

New York, Tokyo, London, Paris, Rome, and Los Angeles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon

Stature : 342
Canada Male
Playing : Dungeon Travellers 2
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 am

Paris is very disappointing. Cabarets are fun, but the French are rude, and its a tourist city

What can give strength to this seed? All she needs is to be loved by only one grain of sand from all over the desert. All you need is to tell her how beautiful dandelions are...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter

Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon May 04, 2015 9:58 am

I've already been to LA twice. It sucks! It's like one big suburb in Mexico. It doesn't feel like a international global city like New York, London, or Tokyo. If it wasn't for Hollywood, LA would be shit. Yeah, the weather is nice and all, but so what? I love when the weather changes. Makes the days feel less repetitive.

Last edited by Mecha on Mon May 04, 2015 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Stature : 298
UK Female
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon May 04, 2015 10:38 am

enjoy being robbed by gypos
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form

Male

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   Mon May 04, 2015 1:04 pm

London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Stockholm, and a couple of others that I can't seem to remember right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What city do you want to visit next?   

Back to top Go down

What city do you want to visit next?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Generation7 - Gaming :: G7 Community :: Feedback/Community-
Jump to: