Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay

Go down 
+5
Stoney
Orc
Mr Canai Spy
RamboOnRedBull
Archduke
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay Empty
PostSubject: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Looks lame. Nothing that really new or groundbreaking, to even talk about a reason to be hyped.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:42 pm

^that's what i said
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh my god this is the kind of game I have wanted for years. Having your own ship, customizing it and hiring your crew! Going to the tavern, drinking and getting into brawls. Ancient temples to loot. Exploring a vast open caribbean world... the only thing I wish is that they upgraded the core gameplay mechanics a bit. The animation looks identicle to the previous few games.

But still, look at 13:05 and tell me that doesn't look beautiful! This is now way higher on my wishlist.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:59 pm

When the whale breached! 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay 2505020059 

Def looking forward to this, loved AC III, don't see why this will be any different, well, it willl obviously be better, the setting, the ambience, the wildlife, both land and marine.

13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay ACIVCCS031

You can actually get your crew to have a little sing song whilst sailing! That's a brilliant little touch.
Back to top Go down
HumGreezy
Merchant
Merchant
HumGreezy

Stature : 7
New York/New Jersey

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:53 pm

This game looks amazing, of course everyone knows it won't be good as GTA V or possibly Watch Dogs, but it still looks like a blast to play. I guess its the cool thing now to act like hipsters and hate all highly popular video game series.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:41 pm

looks incredible and awesome as every ac game that came before it,let's just hope they even make the storyline even better,ac3 had an awesome storyline
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 2:53 pm

New gameplay footage released today.

Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

i am excited about gta 5 but for me its fucking ac4,i love the ac franchise and fucking hate people when they say it's like cod.AC is million times better than fucking cod,even if its coming out every year,btw that new gameplay looks great
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:59 am

Awwh yeah, finally a setting I'm interested in.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 pm

Come on! Ship battles? How can you not love that concept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:23 pm

AC4 is going to be epic. Online ship battles and Pirate raids FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay   13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

13 minutes of Assassin's Creed 4 gameplay
Page 1 of 1