Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:18 pm

http://stickskills.com/2013/07/22/rumor-left-4-dead-3-countdown-appears/

Quote :
Are you sitting down? Good, now take several thousand grains of salt and take two relaxing breaths.

A suspicious looking URL has just been uncovered that appears to be a countdown clock for Left 4 Dead 3, complete with a Source 2 logo. When it comes to Valve rumors, I’m as skeptical as it gets. With something like this, I’m almost positive this is a fake. However, the lovely Doug Veney looked at the source code of the site, and found some similarities in terms of structure and file paths when compared to Valve’s official Left 4 Dead site. This doesn’t confirm that this L4D3 site was made by Valve, but it gives a tiny bit of credence to that theory. However, this seems far too obvious to be the work of those geniuses from Bellevue.

We’ll be reaching out to Valve and will update this post when we hear back.

(Thanks to Chris Leddy for the find!)

Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock L4D3-620x400

http://l4d3.ru/
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Awesome if true! I LOVED Left 4 Dead.  :) 

Though, the 2nd one disappointed me. It ruined the entire atmosphere and feel of the previous installment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:21 pm

WHAT?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
xOptimusLimex
Villager
Villager
xOptimusLimex

Stature : 7
Playing : Super Street Fighter 4: Arcade Edition, Yakuza 3

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Oh mannnn I hope this is real. I love the L4D series
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:13 pm

and still no half life 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock   Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 3 countdown clock
Page 1 of 1