Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Countdown to buy PS4

Go down 
+2
Mecha
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Countdown to buy PS4 Empty
PostSubject: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:33 pm

Here's how it goes. For every PS4 exclusive I want, the closer I get to buying a PS4

So far

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End [Excitement Rating: 7]

Wild [Excitement Rating: 9]

The Last of Us Remastered [Excitement Rating: 8]

Kingdom Under Fire II [potentially 5-7]

So far there are 3 games. If you guys can think of any others that might interest me, please give suggestions!

Last edited by Sawed-Off_Orc on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Countdown to buy PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:36 pm

B-B-B-BUT DA QUAD HAZ NO GAYMEZ!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 12:38 pm

Mecha wrote:

I know. 99% shit indies, but clearly I found one good looking one from within the massive pile of shovelware. Either way, I'm sure Sony are gonna have to support it...they're doing a better job with it than they are doing with Vita. It's just a matter of waiting for them to bring out the games I want. Evidently Microsoft already did that with Ryse, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon, Titanfall, etc.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Countdown to buy PS4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 11:57 am

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

I know. 99% shit indies, but clearly I found one good looking one from within the massive pile of shovelware. Either way, I'm sure Sony are gonna have to support it...they're doing a better job with it than they are doing with Vita. It's just a matter of waiting for them to bring out the games I want. Evidently Microsoft already did that with Ryse, Forza Motorsport, Forza Horizon, Titanfall, etc.

A few of those indies are worthwhile, at least a lot more worthwhile than shit like Ryse or Titanfall.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Countdown to buy PS4 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2014 3:30 pm

Angelus wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
Mecha wrote:

A few of those indies are worthwhile, at least a lot more worthwhile than shit like Ryse or Titanfall.

Countdown to buy PS4 GfGIszP
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:51 pm

Man you get obsessed with how much of a fanboy I am and how anti-sony you make me out to be, and can't stop sucking Sony's corporate cock, praising their 2D phone games (while refusing to play the systems where indies thrive most). Yet when I ask for game suggestions for a SONY console I am considering buying, all you can do is act like a retard.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

Countdown to buy PS4 ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:09 pm

You're not interested in anyone's suggestions.  Not sure  I'm not really interested in anything aside from Disgaea 5, Senran Kagura: Estival Versus, and maybe FFXIV at the moment.  Some of the indies available are very good too, but you can play them on pretty much anything so they don't really matter.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 5:02 am

Why don't you just buy one already? It's only 400 dollars. I wipe my ass with 400 dollars.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 12:37 pm

If someone had suggested me WiLD I would have cummed. Instead I did the research myself.

Stigma, heh, and do what with it? Play The Last of Us, enjoy that but 20 hours later... do what?
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 1:01 pm

Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:
If someone had suggested me WiLD I would have cummed. Instead I did the research myself.

Stigma, heh, and do what with it? Play The Last of Us, enjoy that but 20 hours later... do what?

I honestly would prefer playing multiplatform games on PS4 than Xbox. It's the little things...like not needing to wait as long to install a game in order to boot it up, or how a lot of developers use the Dualshock 4's features in subtle ways. I like how in GTA V I can hear phone calls through the controller's speakers.

If you already have an Xbox then I wouldn't say it's worth it to buy a PS4 yet. Both consoles will inevitably have a good list of exclusives to play but for now you only need one of them to enjoy the multiplatform games.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 7:50 pm

Yeah same I just play multiplats on PS4. They run and look better than on the Xbone.

inb4 pc master race faggot
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 8:04 am

The_Biotic_God wrote:
Sawed-Off_Orc wrote:

I honestly would prefer playing multiplatform games on PS4 than Xbox. It's the little things...like not needing to wait as long to install a game in order to boot it up, or how a lot of developers use the Dualshock 4's features in subtle ways. I like how in GTA V I can hear phone calls through the controller's speakers.

If you already have an Xbox then I wouldn't say it's worth it to buy a PS4 yet. Both consoles will inevitably have a good list of exclusives to play but for now you only need one of them to enjoy the multiplatform games.

I heard the install times are only a couple of minutes shorter on PS4. People think the install times on X1 are massively long, because if you are connected to the internet it also updates it while installing. So for many people Forza 5 took hours to install... this is because they were connected to the internet and it was downloading several gigs of data on their slow internet connection. Now the installs for X1 are pretty fast. The last games I installed, I could begin playing after around 5 minutes.

Ehh I don't need controller gimmicks lol. I mean if I had a PS4 I'd probably get the witcher 3 on it if it got 1080p as opposed to 900p, but these days parity is becoming more common so it may be 1080p or 900p on both! If it's 720 on X1 and 900 or 1080 on PS4 I would get it on PS4 providing the framerate is stable.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Countdown to buy PS4 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Both are shit and have no games, get a PC or Wii U if u want a real console
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Countdown to buy PS4   Countdown to buy PS4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Countdown to buy PS4
Page 1 of 1