Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 pm

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? L4D3-610x406

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? L4D3-zoomed-in-610x343

Quote :

In an intriguing turn of events, a leak of Left 4 Dead 3's existence seems to have sprung directly from the source: Valve's Bellevue-based offices.

A keen-eyed Dota 2 player, touring the offices as part of The International 3 tournament, took a snap of an internal changelog that apparently lists both Left 4 Dead 3 and Source 2 as current projects. The below photo compliments a similar 'leak' via internal Valve documentation in June, although we have not verified the validity of either.

While co-founder Gabe Newell has been open (but unspecific) about Valve's work on a next-gen game engine, development on Left 4 Dead 3 has yet to be confirmed.

For those holding a magnifying glass up to the screen, we'll save you the effort: there's no mention of Half-Life 3.

-IGN http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/08/06/left-4-dead-3-confirmed-during-valve-office-tour

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:46 am

I see that this franchise isn't dead yet.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 10:01 am

It was never dead to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:48 am

Aww yeah! Screw Half-Life 3, THIS is what I want from Valve!
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 7:43 pm

Well it seems that Valve can count to three Razz.

If they do make L4D3 then I hope that it is actually something different...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?   Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead 3 Confirmed During Valve Office Tour?
Page 1 of 1