Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Game of Thrones thread

Go down 
+7
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Pein
Fenrir
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:00 pm

I agree with the pink haired one.

But one of the best thing changed character related is that the hound is tougher.

In The book after fighting Dondarrion he cries and screams cause of the fire.
In the show he screams a while then he shrugs it off and makes a joke.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:54 pm

Also i fucking love Jorah Mormont and Ser Barristan(?)
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Orion wrote:
Also i fucking love Jorah Mormont and Ser Barristan(?)
Barristan is ''better'' in the books He is fighting more.

Barristan could kick Jamies ass under 20 seconds, He could have beaten Rhaegar aswell but in my opinion i think he held back against Rhaegar during the tournament.

Barristan killed 4 people with one slash in the books... I want to see more of that :)
His reputation is high in the show but we don't get to see him fighting.

Jorah...Yeah i agree.

Characters i think the show improved.

Bronn, Jorah, Hound, Tyrion, Gendry ( I am happy he replaced Edric Storm), Jamie (yupp i went there) Roose (so far) Ramsay (so far... He is a monster in the books hope to see more of that but Ramsay isn't even talked too by anyone untill book 4), Robert Baratheon and Eddard. (went there aswell)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Subbed to her after watching that, she's awesome and cute. She also has videos on Stark, Lannister and Targaryen dynasties and their history.

Worth the watch.

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:59 am

Yeah, can't wait for the video on the Baratheons and other house's, as well as the sesason 3 video.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 pm

I agree Stoney... She is cute as hell... I like that hairstyle alot too....

And yeah i saww the history ones...she is even more read up then me :)

I cant wait for her S3 review Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Lol that's what the comments are on every vid of hers
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Anyone know a good torrent site for season 3, 720p HD? The HD streaming sites I've found are so choppy, and I wanna re-watch it with a mate. Bought a link thingy that goes from your laptop to your TV just for Game of Thrones season 3.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:48 pm

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8561304/Game_Of_Thrones_-_Season_3_-_Mp4_720p_(Eng_Subs)_

❤ 
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Ireland lost it's freedomz, brah. Piratebay is blocked in this country and I'm too technologically inept to use proxy IP's.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:18 pm

@stoney

http://188.126.64.107/thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8561304/Game_Of_Thrones_-_Season_3_-_Mp4_720p_(Eng_Subs)_
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:36 pm

Stoney wrote:
Ireland lost it's freedomz, brah. Piratebay is blocked in this country and I'm too technologically inept to use proxy IP's.
sorry your country is shit stoney. looks like the UKs nanny state rubbed off on you.

:neverforget: 
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:53 pm

Wow, thanks, Tahm! How did you do that? @ Shig.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 ScreamingEagle2

My Overlord! 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Copied the /torrent part from shigs and replaced it on weird numbers part
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 pm

Copied the /torrent part from shigs and replaced it on weird numbers link /torrent part
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 10:57 am

Downloaded it last night, took a little over an hour and a half, via wifi! Fuck, didn't think it would be so fast. Very good quality. Thanks again, tahm.

Now, I wanna be a good boy, so I'm going to let it seed for a while. Was seeding for 2 hours last night and just re-started it now.

My DL speed is 50Mbps and UL is 6-10Mbps (it varies). I'm sure that has some bearing on it. Is there a certain amount of time you should let it seed? Or do you just seed when you can?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 11:46 am

no thanks for shig?

i'm the one that found the torrent, tahm just gave you a way to access it. Razz 

seed it for at least 3 days.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

What is seeding? I always press stop after I finished downloading because I'm a dumbfag that doesn't understand what seed means
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Orion wrote:
What is seeding? I always press stop after I finished downloading because I'm a dumbfag that doesn't understand what seed means
It's easier to download for other people. The more people seeding the quicker the DL.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:07 am

Old news, but I wanna update the thread. New guy (this is the third recast of Gregor Clegane) playing said character, is Icelandic actor & bodybuilder, "Thor" Bjornsson.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 Tumblr_msrdwiJMyw1qis07wo1_500

He replaces season 2's underwhelming Gregor Clegane ;

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 Gregor_2x08

Which is good, too bad Conan Stevens didn't reprise his role as The Mountain, he has a big part to play in s4.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 Conan%20stevens_02

Thor's sword is almost bigger than Lena Heady!!

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/game-of-thrones/images/35775279/title/lena-headey-hafthor-bjornsson-photo?ir=true
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:39 am

I think this song sums up just why GoT is the best TV show fucking ever!

NON BOOK READERS, DO NOT READ THE COMMENTS!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 2:51 pm

She made another video, although it's not GoT, it's very similar and i think people who like GoT will also love this -
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:19 pm

Best swordsmen in Game of thrones top 10!

10. Loras Tyrell (He is a good swordsman, with mediocre strength but really good technique but he is absolutley not the best)

9. Thoros Of Myr (First over the siege of pyke and He even won one of the hands tournament.)

8. Beric Dondarrion (best water dancer in my opinion his speed and technique is incredible)

7. Khal Drogo (Fast, Agile and Strong but the Arakh is only good against light armor A skilled water dancer could easily dodge his blows (but since water dancers wear light armor they would most liley be killed if the Arakh touches them) and a beast of raw strength just needs to block one of his sword swings to kill him off.

6. Bronn (Good speed, feetwork and a mastermind of fighting in the book he describes in detail how to fight someone like the mountain or the hound, He also posses strength although he may be weaker then say the hound)

5. Syrio Forell (Better technique then all that most but Drogo, Bronn and the hound would beat him with pure strength) (

4. Sandor The hound Clegane

3. Gregor The mountain Clegane (No 3 and 4 are both skilled but their strength is their power and brawn)

2. Jamie lannister. (
season 3 spoiler:

1. Ser Barristan Selmy. (In the book he cuts down 3 men with 1 slice, show has not showed it which is too bad, He posses good strength and the technique to beat all of the above, even when he is old he is still the best swordsman, Rhaegar beat him in a tournament sure but in a fight to the death Barristan would win hands down)
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:23 pm

According to the GoT wiki, water dancing is a Braavosi fighting technique. Without spoiling the books, does it touch on Beric and water dancing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones thread
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next