Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones thread

Go down 
+7
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Pein
Fenrir
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:06 pm

Yeah, David Aja the Eisner winning artist sure is shit.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:26 pm

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 Hawkey10

Yep, looks so much better than Game of Thrones.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:32 pm

Yeah so shit, explains those 2 Eisner's he win. /sarcasm(had to make sure Mecha understood)

Anyways back on topic, fucking pisses me off when i'm watching from a player with no subtitles for Karl Drogo speak
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:14 pm

Orion wrote:
Yeah so shit, explains those 2 Eisner's he win. /sarcasm(had to make sure Mecha understood)

Anyways back on topic, fucking pisses me off when i'm watching from a player with no subtitles for Karl Drogo speak

Karl Drogo.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 725796345 

Khal, my young padawan.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:17 pm

Lol
I saw the funniest fucking review for the book on Amazon, a fucking shit gobbler was whining that the books SPOILED the tv show, WELL THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING READ IT!
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 8:19 pm

Even the mere mention of books makes me quiver like a fruit cake. Please, don't mention anything after season 3. I know ya like trolling, but don't be do it, Tahm, don't do it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 9:48 pm

I troll, not spoil.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 E0Pbf6f
Stature : 14
The Dreadf
Playing : Pin the dick on the Reek

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:07 pm

I hate reading books...The books are good aslong you can live with some slow parts.

I prefer the show though...Except Talisa...I hate her so much
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:13 pm

I feel like reading books has more tension than the live action counterparts most time
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 am

Orion wrote:
I troll, not spoil.

Kinda like how you spoiled inFAMOUS 2 to Teckno over at PSN. Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 725796345
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:02 pm

stop shitting up this thread or ill ban you both for 3 days. faggots.

anyway, i cant wair for the next season. ill have TWD, SOA, and some animes to keep me company though .SOA season 6 will be in september. heard the 1st ep is fucking crazy.

too bad no one watches sons of anarchy.homos.

wait, reaper actually watched it up to season4 i think, too bad he isn't here. :RIPreaper: 
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I'm going to start reading the books.
Can't wait for Breaking Bad though.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 1:13 pm

I watched the Rains of Castamere and cried
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 pm

Orion wrote:
I watched the Rains of Castamere and cried
Spoiler:

S3 Spoilahs:

Bolton > Targaryen

Bolton > Almost every house in westeros.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 pm

What is wrong with you..

Anyways the Targaryen's will own everyone, I fucking hate the Bolton's and all the Lannister's except Tyrion.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 pm

you're gonna like jaime lannister later on,i don't want to say why,but something will happen
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 4:55 pm

Do any of the books show the events before season 1?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 am

Orion wrote:
What is wrong with you..

Anyways the Targaryen's will own everyone, I fucking hate the Bolton's and all the Lannister's except Tyrion.

How can you not like the Boltons... Roose is a mastermind that is even smarter then Tywin and Tyrion combined.
sure he is a dark character but as far acting goes he does some of the finest work.

And Ramsay Snow is my favorite cause of the sick twisted mind of his... And Iwan does a splendid way of portraying him.
I don't know if this is spoilers....
Ramsays origin:

The torture scenes were some of my favorites.
Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mo6f7yY89d1qf2armo2_r1_500
hehe.

Season 3 spoilers.:

I hate Targaryen most of all houses... The end of s3... If even I thought it was racist... more will.

they way David and Dan seem to prefer Targaryen over almost every house shows...and I dislike that a lot.

Anyway,

Top 5 Houses.

1. Bolton

2. Stark

3. Baratheon (Stannis side)

4. Greyjoy. (At least in the books.)

5. Seaworth. (the sigil alone does it.)

Major Season 3 Spoilers.:
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 am

Orion wrote:
Do any of the books show the events before season 1?

Yeah..But only in past tense.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 am

Jaime still did that thing in the first episode, it is unforgivable.

My favourite characters are

Arya Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Bronn
Jon Snow
Daneyrs Targaryen
Raygar Targaryen
The Spider Unic Vareys guy
Ned Stark
Rob Stark
The Hound
Hodor
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 am

Orion wrote:
Jaime still did that thing in the first episode, it is unforgivable.

My favourite characters are

Arya Stark
Tyrion Lannister
Bronn
Jon Snow
Daneyrs Targaryen
Raygar Targaryen
The Spider Unic Vareys guy
Ned Stark
Rob Stark
The Hound
Hodor

Unic?
Eunuch...

The Starks are obvious... Bronn is awesome though... I like Bronn a lot more in the show.
Also you have never seen Rheagar. He is never shown only described.

Robert Baratheon Is the clear choice of these 2.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:09 pm

i hope after this series is over,HBO could do a prequel series about the Mad King,from when he became king till his death and the aftermath of it
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:28 pm

Was on another forum, 99% of the people there discussing it, book readers and TV watchers only, agree that it's arguably the best show on TV. (Some argue The Wire ir Breaking Bad is). Yet this one avid fan of the book wrote a sermon on why "it's trash" "dung" "shallow" "and it caters to idiots".

Does he know that George RR. Martin plays a huge role in the TV also? Man, some sad peeps out there. because they make a few changes, a lot for the better according to some readers of the books i.e Robb Stark is POV character, The Hound is more fleshed out and some other characters are portrayed better, another example would be Fenrir talking about Bronn (who is awesome).

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can be critical of the show. In my eyes, it's flawless. And I'm re-watching it with a friend and it's now his favourite show, taking over from Band of Brothers.
Back to top Go down
Fenrir
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Fenrir

The Dreadf

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 pm

Stoney wrote:
Was on another forum, 99% of the people there discussing it, book readers and TV watchers only, agree that it's arguably the best show on TV. (Some argue The Wire ir Breaking Bad is). Yet this one avid fan of the book wrote a sermon on why "it's trash" "dung" "shallow" "and it caters to idiots".

Does he know that George RR. Martin plays a huge role in the TV also? Man, some sad peeps out there. because they make a few changes, a lot for the better according to some readers of the books i.e Robb Stark is POV character, The Hound is more fleshed out and some other characters are portrayed better, another example would be Fenrir talking about Bronn (who is awesome).

I can't for the life of me understand how anyone can be critical of the show. In my eyes, it's flawless. And I'm re-watching it with a friend and it's now his favourite show, taking over from Band of Brothers.  
Y'know.. I am constantly on A forum of ice and fire to see what people think of the show and episodes etc.

MAny people are more shocked over the ''over sexualizing'' Saying the show includes too much pointless nudity etc..
Thing is there is even more pointless nudity in the books.. The Qarth dresses expose the left boob etc..

Point is.

Almost all book readers are idiots who are just looking for the flaws.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones thread
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next