Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game of Thrones thread

Go down 
+7
RamboOnRedBull
Stoney
Pein
Fenrir
Bluenose
Orion
Mecha
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:34 pm

@yonny616 Exactly. Where is your team mate when you need him. Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 725796345
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:36 pm

@Mecha We all know that's now what you meant, but okay. Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 3202469658
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:49 pm

"Sons of Anarchy runs over GoT in every department and Spartacus is a better written and acted" ....

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Larry-David-Faints

I'm literally in shock and can't respond rationally. I'll just leave you in your delusions.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 3:52 pm

What delusions? It's fact. SoA and Spartacus are better in every way. The sooner you realize, the sooner you can stop watching such a shit show. I love you
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 pm

Oh my god this belongs in a cringe thread
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 5:50 pm

Stoney wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Game of Thrones is the true cancer here. It's not only boring with boring characters and boring situations, but it drags on and on like a the Lord of The Rings rip off it's intended to be.

I thought I was your arch-nemesis? I've already killed myself by means of boredom by watching an episode of Game of Thrones.

You watch Spartacus therefore your pea sized brain obviously can't comprehend fantastic dialogue and characters with actual depth. Go watch something "AWESOMMMME" to satiate your lack of taste.

Coming from someone who likes GoTG. Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 3202469658 

#TEAMYONNYISBACK
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 7:43 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Stoney wrote:
yonny616 wrote:
Game of Thrones is the true cancer here. It's not only boring with boring characters and boring situations, but it drags on and on like a the Lord of The Rings rip off it's intended to be.

I thought I was your arch-nemesis? I've already killed myself by means of boredom by watching an episode of Game of Thrones.

You watch Spartacus therefore your pea sized brain obviously can't comprehend fantastic dialogue and characters with actual depth. Go watch something "AWESOMMMME" to satiate your lack of taste.

#TEAMYONNYISBACK

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mhklfuMIwK1rzau7ro1_500
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 8:06 pm

Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 12:16 am

Stoney wrote:
RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Stoney wrote:
yonny616 wrote:

#TEAMYONNYISBACK

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Tumblr_mhklfuMIwK1rzau7ro1_500

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 Im5or
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 1:38 am

GoT is just glorified sex scenes and violence, not surprised that a mysogonist like Stoney likes it, but us feminists know where it's at nigger #TEAMYONNY
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:16 pm

Mecha wrote:

This is the most random thing ever. Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Mecha wrote:

That has already happened with some minor characters. IGN trying to troll with the Arya picture. Or maybe they're spoiling the books! The cunts. DSP2
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:30 am

Nah Arya doesn't die while in Bravos
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:17 pm

Just ordered this beauty;

Spoiler:

I have seasons 1-3 of DVD but according to blu-ray watchers this show is visually off the charts in 1080p.

I can't wait to watch all the seasons again in anticipation for season four.

Good lord the preview of this post makes the picture look huge. Edit, I spoilered it.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:41 pm

lol @ DVD.

Here's a review on the picture quality of the show on Blu-ray...

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Game-of-Thrones-The-Complete-First-Season-Blu-ray/25599/
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:11 pm

God I forgot how beautiful the cinematography was. Watching on my laptop did no justice whatsoever.

Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 5606_21
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 2:27 am

George R.R. Martin Says Book Readers Will Hate This Season of Game of Thrones

Quote :
For years, readers of George R.R. Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" series have rested safely, securely, and often smugly in the knowledge that, no matter what else happens in this crazy, mixed-up world, at least they knew who was about to die on Game of Thrones. Not anymore. At the Writers Guild West Awards this weekend, Martin hinted that Thrones' upcoming fifth season would diverge from the books even more — with fatal results for the few inhabitants of Westeros who have not already been killed. "People are going to die who don’t die in the books, so even the book readers will be unhappy," Martin told the crowd. "Everybody better be on their toes." Although, since this is Game of Thrones, those toes have likely already been amputated, flayed, eaten by rats, shot with a fire arrow, and turned into ice-zombies.

Source: Vulture
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:31 am

Haha suck on it Fenny
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:59 am

Anything that upsets those arrogant, entitles pieces of shits is alright with me.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 5:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:09 pm

@Stoney but it's talking about GoT fans, not white male gamers.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

The Gutter

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 6:36 pm

Orion wrote:
@Stoney but it's talking about GoT fans, not white male gamers.

Was referring to the scum who send death threats to GGRM because he's a slow writer and all the complaining that comes with it. The hardcore fans of ASOIAF are scum.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 8:42 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game of Thrones thread   Game of Thrones thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones thread
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next