Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK Empty
PostSubject: Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK   Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:34 am

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK Austin10

Quote :
Xbox One’s UK pre-orders are now ahead of PS4 at many stores, according to retail sources cited in a new report.

MCV reports that one retail source suggested in the 24 hours following the Xbox One reveal, pre-orders on Microsoft’s console exceeded those of PS4 orders since it was revealed back in February. The source also said that PS4 orders spiked during the same period.

Take the above as rumour for now as no sources were named, and the report only cites one retailer, but it’s clear that interest in both machines is hotting up.

What do you make of the above?

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK   Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:38 am

Too late.

http://www.g7gaming.net/t8033-xbox-one-breaks-pre-order-records

Check the last post.

2:30pm > 2:34pm
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK   Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:42 am

:fuuu:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK   Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:56 pm

UK confirmed for fucking up the gaming industry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK   Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox One pre-orders ahead of PS4 in the UK
Page 1 of 1