Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey Empty
PostSubject: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:43 am

Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey Intern10

Quote :
Pre-orders have gone live for Vita in Hong Kong, apparently creating a level of delirium intense enough “jam” online stores and “mob” retail outlets, according to a Joystiq-filtered Engadget China report.

Vita launches in Hong Kong on December 23 and anticipation of the device is high, with pre-order events causing long queues.

Interest in the upcoming Sony handheld is proving to be intense in the Far East, with Japanese retailers previously being forced to cut off pre-orders thanks to over-demand.

Yodobashi Camera, Bic Camera and Sofmap have since re-opened orders for the machine, which launches in Japan on December 17.

Japanese gamers said Vita was the hardware they most wanted to buy this year in a recent survey.

Vita will launch in the West on February 22.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:45 am

Hopefully its as successful in the west as it appears to be in the east.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:46 am

Vita deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 4:52 am

It does, its actually getting proper software support and finally.....two control sticks Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey 21888
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 5:38 pm

Looks like it will be very successful at launch in Asia and the Eastern World.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:04 pm

Hong Kong isn't in Japan. Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey 1443829230
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:06 pm

Teckno wrote:
Hong Kong isn't in Japan. Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey 1443829230

I never said it was.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:08 pm

It was implied with the picture.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:16 pm

Teckno wrote:
It was implied with the picture.

No, It was implying to the Japanese. While the Chinese are going crazy over the Vita.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 12:45 am

I'm sure the Japanese will be eating it up aswell, if they bought the PSP Go then theres no excuse for not buying this overall tons better handheld.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey   Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vita pre-orders cause Hong Kong phooey
Page 1 of 1