Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible Empty
PostSubject: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 4:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:11 pm

well they have put a blu-ray drive in what did you expect.

I can play PCs games from the 80s and SNES games on my PC : ) jus sayin
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:15 pm

That isn't the end of the world because I still have my xbox but that's still gay.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 6:44 pm

TBH this isn't a big deal and I don't mind if the PS4 is not backwards compatible either. I'll just keep my PS3. Hopefully it doesn't die, cause that would be the only problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Anybody that still has a pre-2010 xbox is fucked. Not like those pieces of shit will last beyond 2015. I'm one of those people. Couldn't they at least run it through software emulation? That's what 360 does, although only like 25% of the xbox library works on it, but even that's better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible   Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confirmed: Xbox One is NOT backwards compatible
Page 1 of 1