Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) Empty
PostSubject: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 8:28 pm

This is from a restaurant called Amy's Bakery Company.

I won't spoil it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:16 pm

Yeah a lot of my friends are talking about it. Makes me want to take a trip to Arizona and give this bitch hell. Maybe just stand outside and laugh at them for a good hour. Then tell everyone in the restaurant that they're only using it as a front to launder money. Then punch Amy in the face.
Back to top Go down
Mr Canai Spy
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Mr Canai Spy

Stature : 47
Weymouth
Playing : halo 5, rise of the tomb raider

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Wow im so glad about the ending they deserve to go under, sad truth is i bet he wasn't always like that, the bitch probably drove him to it
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:13 pm

I didn't actually think I'd watch the whole thing, but that was entertaining as fuck. I kinda hate and feel bad for them at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 6:59 pm

Oh my fucking God these people are desperate.

https://www.facebook.com/amysbakingco?fref=ts
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

I feel sorry for that girl who got fired for no reason. Now she can go find a better job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)   Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got 40 Minutes to Spare? (Kitchen Nightmares)
Page 1 of 1