Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube console war fanboy summaries

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Youtube console war fanboy summaries Empty
PostSubject: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:30 pm

The people of the console war summarised in a few words each

GeneralMLD "Sales"

The7thLevel "smooooke"

Elpresador "I shit in your mothers mouf"

Humpmasterflex "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYTHINGS FUNNY COZ IM HIGH 24/7 AND A STUPID RACIST TWAT HAHAHAHHAHAHA"

Shokio "Nintendo Wii is the best console ever. Fact. I dont even need to give a reason why"

Blackbuster Critic "here's another video about weird scum I found on the internet"
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:45 pm

Shokio one made me lol.

Egg-Zactly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:49 pm

Hard8Times - "Big booty bitches"

SolidRev - "A REAL MANLY MAN... NOT A NERD"

DrTre - "Wii U is the most powurful evar derp"

BlackBaron - "I'm a nigger on TV!"
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Youtube console war fanboy summaries 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 4:05 pm

BLACKB0ND: You're all No life Social Rejects.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:10 pm

Chobo wrote:
BLACKB0ND: You're all No life Social Rejects.

Fucking nailed it.

It's even the last comment he made.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:30 pm

Pyro: *takes one specific article and takes it half out of context* LOL U mad wiitards?

TruthBtoldshow: Omg fuck this community i'm going to talk about politics because clearly a fanboyish manchild like me who can't even properly debate about plastic can clearly solve this nation problems.

Brodeo: Hello there this is brode....*channel deleted*

Nxtgen720: Lol my boy swag yolo wii u fo kiddies BANG BANG

BrokenGamez: I ain't a fanboy, i just suck sony's dick.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Brodeo is more like: "yo the 360 is the best, yo the ps3 is the best, yo the 360 is the best, yo the ps3 is the best, yo the 360 is the best, yo the ps3 is the best, yo the 360 is the best, yo the ps3 is the best, yo the 360 is the best, yo the ps3 is the best"
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Youtube console war fanboy summaries StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:55 pm

This is a worthy mention

Also time to post our favourite console war videos?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:17 pm

Hahahha! ^ "come all ye xbots" was my signature for a while. It reminded me of MLD's creeper smile :)

7thlevl is such a beast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war fanboy summaries   Youtube console war fanboy summaries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube console war fanboy summaries
Page 1 of 1