Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Youtube console war awards

Go down 
+9
Chobo
Hydell
Pizzy3C
Bluenose
The Enkindler
Stoney
Mecha
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Youtube console war awards StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Youtube console war awards Empty
PostSubject: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:30 am

Welcome to the prestige event where I give out awards to the Youtube console war channels.

Yes, lately I have been following this little youtube war of gaming consoles and I find it to be the most funny and enjoyable but there are people out there who just take a bunch of sh!t. I'm not really bashing them but I do like joking about it. If you any of you seen my End of Year gaming award topic on PS3N should know how this works.

So lets start this!

Okay you made a new channel to start off fresh again but you went back to doing the same crap on your old channel
BaldAtGames & TheTruthBToldShow

Just by looking at your face... You fail at life
humpmasterflex3

Sh!t I don't wanna see you on the road anytime soon
ps3Storm3sp

"Look at me I have a life outside of gaming and I go to lame parties with only 3 people". Yeah your social status is really high bro
BLACKB0ND

Make up your mind! PS3 or Xbox360? Hardcore gamer or hardcore collector? Oh did you know you can be both?
Hellhound30x

PS3 is the best console because of the exclusives. *few days later* PS3 is sh!t and I got my Xbox back *deletes videos*
iBrodeoShowdeo

I'm not gonna spend my money on gaming that much anymore. I might cut off my internet for a weeks to. *Buys a Xbox 360*
IcyRhythms

You need to buy a new hat
GeneralMLD

What happens if Stone Cold Steve Austin let himself go for a while
the7thlevl

I'm not a Sony fanboy
Yeah this guy...
Youtube console war awards Yeahjayisntasonyfanboy

The best crying fanboy award goes to
Oh F**K it. You all can fight for it.

Well thats it! Never ever ever going to do this again... Well maybe another gaming award one but depends if I am in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:34 am

haha yes so true.

I think your mld caption should have been something more along the lines of the fact that he never takes off his hat xD

Also your ibrodeo one made me lol
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Youtube console war awards R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:30 am

lol @ Pyro.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:27 am

Padders wrote:

Just by looking at your face... You fail at life
humpmasterflex3

I lol'd, he is one ugly muthafucker, and an annoying little prick to boot. "Yo son, I holla," When I white dude talks like this, I die a little inside. Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:40 am

Lmfao i like ibrodeo but his one is so damn true.

And MLD indeed needs a new hat.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:50 am

Padders wrote:
The best crying fanboy award goes to
Oh F**K it. You all can fight for it.
The award goes to Nintondo316 and Wiilover7. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Maybe MLD is bald Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I only watch those videos when 7th comes out and talks about what other people said... I have to go watch what they said so I can laugh at 7th's vids...

SolidRev>
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:37 pm

Teckno wrote:
Maybe MLD is bald Razz
Actually hes not. On the XBR he shows of some pictures from a party without hat. Razz

http://xboxrepublic.top-forum.net/t6854-you-will-see-me-with-my-hat-off-p
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Maybe MLD is bald Razz
Actually hes not. On the XBR he shows of some pictures from a party without hat. Razz

Don't you find it at all suspicious that he refuses to take it off even on a private video chat with someone?

And the only picture of him with his hat off is an old pic? hmm...
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Youtube console war awards StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 12:21 am

Lykos wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Maybe MLD is bald Razz

Don't you find it at all suspicious that he refuses to take it off even on a private video chat with someone?

I bet people were saying "Put your hat back on MLD"
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:20 am

LOL all these awards are so true, PS3Storm3SP is such a sycophant aswell, every time Retro makes a video no matter how ridiculous he's always there in the comments like "great video yeah you tell them"

Truth isnt as bad a he used to be, he was alot worse before.

Hump, ugh i unsubbed him because all his videos were him saying he was "mind raping" people because they respond to him and half the time they utterly own him....then he says they are sensitive because they responded. If they dont respond they are also owned....ugh...just gtfo.

iBrodeo....man he deleted his account like 500 times then came back and deleted them again, and yeah he would change his preferred system over and over.

MLD....man this guy...If he would use his influence to do something like what treezy504 does and just report gamin news then he might actually get a partnership. Instead all he does is make a fool of himself and deletes his videos every now and then because something he said a few months back is either now irrelevant or gets proven to be outright wrong.....fail.

Pyro....fail.....just fail.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Youtube console war awards 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:13 pm

/\

True

If MLD did something like ELPRESADOR and used the Console war to get subs, then move on to something else, he would have been a successful youtuber.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:28 pm

Padders wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Maybe MLD is bald Razz

I bet people were saying "Put your hat back on MLD"

MLD looks like cool IRL, tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:31 am

Wow, pyro needs to stop fanboy ranting and get to the gym before he wastes away.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:43 pm

The best crying fanboy goes to....

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:54 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

Agree.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 3:13 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

OMG, I completely forgot about this one! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 4:08 pm

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA suddenly my life doesnt seem so bad ROFL
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 9:35 pm

Did you see one of MLD's recent videos? He was bashing on LBP2 and then he eventually told people to "get laid" and I was like wutz?
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:44 am

MLD isnt even releant these days, he would hate on games that sold 25 million copies and had a 100 on metacritic if it was on PS3.

I'm sure he gets laid all the time with his abundance of charisma and humour eye roll
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:48 am

MLD is rather a troll then a fanboy. Like elpresador.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:28 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
That's what he plays it off as, but I'm pretty sure when he first started he was a fanboy, then, when he started to get proven wrong constantly he pulled the UMAD? I AM JUST TROLOLOLOLOLING card.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

From Hell

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:31 pm

Cowards defense. Hump and black0nd are guilty of it aswell when they get troll trapped.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Youtube console war awards 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

However, Elpresador took advantage of all the PS3 fanboys and used them to get his channel off the ground. and now he has like 100,000 subs, a partnership, and is a Machinima Re-spawn Director.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube console war awards   Youtube console war awards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube console war awards
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next