Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Funny fanboy vids

Go down 
+2
The Enkindler
Orc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Post Funny fanboy vids Empty
PostSubject: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:26 pm

ROFL this kid whining. Made me lol years ago, still makes me lol.
"a fanboy talks about games, fuck em... ps3 is better...everything on the system is better"

AHAHAHHAHA

I honestly couldn't care less which system is better. I can openly say ps3 is better if I like. But this guy seems so convinced, he's getting in a little fit, speaking shit as if it's facts. And his hand gestures.... so gay xD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:32 pm

I love it. Its a halo/COD addicted 12 years old that thought he could own blackbustercritic HIMSELF. Post Funny fanboy vids 457301478
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:36 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:

I love it. Its a halo/COD addicted 12 years old that thought he could own blackbustercritic HIMSELF. Post Funny fanboy vids 457301478

my god -.-

Well I think I've got the best vid here, made by our own member, Kendo (or quitelikean or whatever hes called now)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:41 pm

^^^
What about his "1 reason the 360 sucks" Were he talks about his ex and the xbox owner that has something with her. Post Funny fanboy vids 457301478
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:47 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
^^^
What about his "1 reason the 360 sucks" Were he talks about his ex and the xbox owner that has something with her. Post Funny fanboy vids 457301478

LOL if he made a video of that that would make my decade Post Funny fanboy vids 2505020059

btw if you feel like torturing yourself:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:52 pm

^^^
Lol you think thats the worst pro psp song? BEHOLD:

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 1:19 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
^^^
Lol you think thats the worst pro psp song? BEHOLD:

I couldn't get past 15 seconds Post Funny fanboy vids 1443829230 twas painful
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Yup, don't tell me you didn't see this coming, it's none other than the infamous video that made nintondo316 one of the SADDEST fanboys in the world(Pyro still holds the record as the Saddest one).

And to prove my point, he is not even trolling, everything he does is serious.
Enjoy watching the video, although chances are that you might have to hit your face with a really hard facepalm.
I'll post a funnier one later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:47 pm

^^^^^

He looks like a nerdy version of SolidRev.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 7:09 pm

I'll pass...
Back to top Go down
Zombie
Non-Valued Member
Non-Valued Member
Zombie

Stature : -2
America
Playing : Trolling, being annoying, laughing at people's misfortune, and sarcasm.

PostSubject: Straight up beastin'/trolling/fanboyism!    Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Straight up beastin'/trolling/fanboyism!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Funny fanboy vids   Post Funny fanboy vids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Funny fanboy vids
Page 1 of 1