Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. Empty
PostSubject: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:12 pm

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/123266-Crytek-Boss-Says-Visuals-Are-60-of-the-Game

Umm, no. If your game play sucks, no matter how pretty the game is, your game still sucks.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:28 pm

He's right, even if Alan Moore wrote a Rob Liefeld illustrated book I wouldn't read it
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm

Despite the fact that Rob Liefeld co-created Deadpool, his art-style is pretty bad.

Anyway, I can see where Crytek is coming from. A game can have great gameplay, but if it had bad graphics then that game might not sell as well.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:15 pm

What sells =/= What makes a Good game.

Crytek are just being ignorant right now. Even funnier is how 60% of their own games are nothing more than pretty graphics. Quite funny when you think about it.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:19 pm

Crysis 3 is one of the best games of this generation
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

And you're one of the worst trolls of this generation.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 1:28 pm

I don't see what the problem is? Crysis 3 has gotten positive reviews last time I checked.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 3:41 pm

Crysis 3 was pretty good, much better than Crysis 2. Its a solid 8.5 game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.   Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crytek CEO: Graphics are 60% of the game.
Page 1 of 1