Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To Empty
PostSubject: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:18 am

http://www.6aming.com/upcoming-3ds-games-to-look-forward-to/

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:41 pm

I honestly think Soul Hackers will be the overlooked game of the group. The game looks amazing, despite being originally released 15 years ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm honestly most hyped for Animal Crossing.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:20 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
I honestly think Soul Hackers will be the overlooked game of the group. The game looks amazing, despite being originally released 15 years ago.

I just "bought" this yesterday on amazon. It will be shipped to me when it comes out. This and SMT IV are what I'm most looking forward to.

I swear to god if Pokemon X and Y only have 1 save file I'm going to strangle somebody.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 10:19 pm

Stigma wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

I just "bought" this yesterday on amazon. It will be shipped to me when it comes out. This and SMT IV are what I'm most looking forward to.

I swear to god if Pokemon X and Y only have 1 save file I'm going to strangle somebody.

I think you can strangle somebody now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:34 pm

Why the fuck was this in the General Gaming section? Is it really that hard to put shit in the right section?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 7:25 pm

God Jennings wrote:
Why the fuck was this in the General Gaming section? Is it really that hard to put shit in the right section?

It concerns gamers who played Wii, WiiU, gamecube and Sega Saturn. It is specifically about upcoming 3DS games but it discusses games on the systems I just mentioned and how the upcoming games will differ/ provide fan-service.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To   Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upcoming 3DS Games To Look Forward To
Page 1 of 1