Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...

Go down 
+5
Hydell
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Jack the Spectre
NoelX2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Empty
PostSubject: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:01 am

This is just like an anticipation thread. In order to be on the list, it has to at least have a trailer or screenshots. These games aren't in any order.

1. Kid Icarus Uprising

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... KidIcarusUpr01
Ahh Kid Icarus. Its now a TPS/On-rails shooter. So far, it looks absolutely amazing. The return of the franchise is gonna be a big one.

2. Resident Evil: Revelations

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtIMhZD03zIZPxCdi9anCz81vowWF6bv3sH7RfnuIHAZS1knfs
The new Resident Evil is going back to it's roots. Basically, it has the gameplay of the original games with the camera of the newer games. And I'm stoked!

3. Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... MGS3D
I've never played any of the games in the series. Yeah, I'm a loner. The original game was a fantastic game by many fans and this will be the same.

4. Luigi's Mansion 2

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Wpid-luigis-mansion-2-coming-to-the-nintendo-3ds
The original game was a great game. This game largely improves it, making it one game that all 3DS owners need to get.

5. Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 324612577_professor_layton_vs_ace_attorney_logo_xlarge
Both of the series are amazing. Mix 'em together, you get the most epic crossover ever.

6. Code of Princess

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Code_of_Princess_Logo
I know what you guys are thinking. "Erm, isn't this a game for girls?". Haha idk. Anyways, this is a game from the figurines. Weird. It is a beat'em up. And do you know whats so special about this? The people of the legendary Guardian Heroes are helping out. Its probably gonna be amazing.

7. Beyond the Labyrinth

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Beyondthelabyrinthotlog
It is a 3D dungeon RPG. The graphics are just amazing and the gameplay looks great. I can't wait!

8. Fire Emblem: Kakusei

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Title
Its Fire Emblem. We all know its gonna own. It will be amazing. Oh, and there is gonna be double teaming.

9. Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Thumb_rhythmthief-620x250
This is when Professor Layton meets Beat Elite Agents. It is a rhythm game. It may sound really stupid on paper, but by looking at some gameplay footage, it looks really amazing.

10. Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 731763e9-s
Again, like the game above, it looks stupid on paper but it looks really amazing once you look up some gameplay. Its another rhythm game but with Final Fantasy music. And we all know that the music is some of the best.

11. Paper Mario 3DS

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 3DS_PaperMario1
I've always loved the original Paper Mario for the N64. This game is gonna be like that. Not enough info is released but its good enough to be on this list.

12. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Kingdomhearts3d
Its Kingdom Hearts...what can I say? Its great fun. It looks way better than all the other spin-offs.

13. Animal Crossing 3D

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Animal-Crossing-3DS
Lol...Animal Crossing. Its good for what it is. I used to love the series when I was a kid. This game has potential at being the best in the series.

14. Heroes of Ruin

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... S_981679_01
This is one of the games that didn't get any fame when it should. It looks really great. It uses Streetpass and Spotpass for something really useful.

15. Monster Hunter 4

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Monster-Hunter-4-Logo1-620x325
ITS MONSTER HUNTER!!!! Its just gonna be amazing. Monster hunting at it's finest.

So that concludes my list. So yeah...its been great. Also, no 3DS vs. PSV in the comments.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:50 am

If proffesor layton vs ace attorney comes to the west i might consider buying a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:22 am

Sound Shapes looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 10:49 am

Not too sure about Heroes of Ruin. The anthro lion type beast race looks awesome but I don't know....looks a bit dated.
Either way nice thread. :) I've not seen reviews since but one review for Revelations was out a few weeks ago and they gave it 9/10. So yeah I reckon it will be a great game. I mean I played the demo and it was quite spooky, which makes a change from fucking resident evil 5 action game....
I actually had no idea the 3DS's speakers were so damn good. I heard like a whispering sound or a groan or something and in real life I actually turned my head because it sounded like it was coming from my right!
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

None of these look interesting to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:43 pm

What a bunch of weaboo shite.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Kid Icarus 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 409191096
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
If proffesor layton vs ace attorney comes to the west i might consider buying a 3DS.
It will most likely. Level 5 had a poll and this game had the most votes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:41 pm

SturgisXD wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
It will most likely. Level 5 had a poll and this game had the most votes.
I really hope so. I'm still waiting for Ace Attorney Investigations 2 Sad
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:49 pm

Reaper wrote:
I couldn't agree more. And why is everyone so excited for Professor Gayton vs. Gayce Fagtorney?
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 pm

TRF wrote:
Reaper wrote:
I couldn't agree more. And why is everyone so excited for Professor Gayton vs. Gayce Fagtorney?
Because its soo amazing. Really amazing. Best game ever.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Only games that interest me are Kid Icarus, Luigi's mansion 2, and Paper Mario
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

faaaark I want a 3DS now!!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:13 pm

ghost23 wrote:

Haha join the dark side bro 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 2505020059

Or would ya rather be playing Unoriginal-On-Rails-Platformer-With-Good-Graphics-But-pretty-Much-Plays-Itself 3?
If so, Vita's your boy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 2:35 am

Lykos wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Haha join the dark side bro 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... 2505020059

Or would ya rather be playing Unoriginal-On-Rails-Platformer-With-Good-Graphics-But-pretty-Much-Plays-Itself 3?
If so, Vita's your boy.
HA THIS SHOWS HOW UNINFORMED YOU AR.

Its called Unoriginal-On-Rails-Platformer-With-Good-Graphics-But-pretty-Much-Plays-Itself Golden Abyss
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm getting a 3DS now. Can't wait for KH, Paper mario, and Kid icarus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 4:47 pm

You see what I can do Lykos? I just have the magic touch!

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... Pub-magictouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...   15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

15 Upcoming Games That Are Gonna Own...
Page 1 of 1