Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you looking forward too in the future?

Go down 
+3
ghost23
yonny616
Nightmarez
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmarez
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

What games are you looking forward too in the future? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:12 pm

So, what games are you guys looking forward too being released? I'm looking forward to MW3, batman arkham city, saints row the third and so on
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

What games are you looking forward too in the future? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:31 pm

I'm looking forward to Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, WWE '12, Battlefield 3, & Saints Row: The Third.
Back to top Go down
Nightmarez
Peon
Peon

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 1:05 am

Yeh, smackdown vs raw 2012 Razz, yes saints row 3 :3
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:01 am

Well since this is in the PS3 section, the only PS3 game I'm interested in is Uncharted 3.
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 4:34 am

Uncharted 3, Dark Souls and The Last Guardian
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 7:43 am

Final Fantasy Versus XIII(If it ever comes out), Starhawk and The Last Guardian.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:22 am

Battlefield 3, Uncharted 3, Dead Island, AC Revelations, FF Versus 13, Kingdom Hearts 3, and Skyward Sword.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What games are you looking forward too in the future? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 9:33 am

http://www.g7gaming.net/t1062-your-most-anticipated-games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you looking forward too in the future?   What games are you looking forward too in the future? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you looking forward too in the future?
Page 1 of 1