Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HUGE MARVEL....THING

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

HUGE MARVEL....THING TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

HUGE MARVEL....THING Empty
PostSubject: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:00 am

HUGE MARVEL....THING First-600x958
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/02/25/marvel-1-first-coming-soon/

Must be something pretty big and important, I think this is the first time MARVEL has published a book just soley called that. At first I thought it was the comic George Romero was working on for Marvel but then I remembered he said he was just using original characters.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

HUGE MARVEL....THING R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:39 am

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:00 pm

I wonder what it could be, it seems to include all the big guns of marvel. The names that piqued my interest the most were

Namor - He flooded Wakanda and i wonder what changes he's suffering to his mutants powers due to the Phoenix like the other X-Men who were possessed

Cyclops - He's probably the most popular marvel character in comics right now and in the marvel universe all eyes are on Cykes at the moment

Cable - He's started his new squad and the Avengers just witnessed him, colossus, domino and his crew just murder a bunch of "innocent" people

Also lol at Gambit. I hope marvel finally fucking figures out what to do with him considering his one of the greatest xmen and one of the most popular yet they cant get a good writer for him since like the 80s, hopefully they fucking finally use him properly and do him right like the 90s cartoon
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:03 pm

Deadpool!
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:04 pm

And what exactly does this have to do with the Gaming Industry?

Moved to the Comic Section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:08 pm

looks interesting. & no squirrel girl Razz

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:12 pm

I have a feeling this will be Marvel's new flagship title and that it will be a lot more accessible to newcomers, i think it could be like a recap book or something explaining everything that's going around in the Marvel universe, saves you from buying 40 different books.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm

shigdig wrote:
looks interesting. & no squirrel girl Razz

Spoiler:

:Okay:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUGE MARVEL....THING   HUGE MARVEL....THING I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUGE MARVEL....THING
Page 1 of 1