Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Huge problem with my PC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

Huge problem with my PC Empty
PostSubject: Huge problem with my PC   Huge problem with my PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 6:05 am

I'm in a dire need for help.
I was playing a game on my PC for a while and suddenly the game started glitching and then it crashed with a message saying "Unknown Error" then my monitor displayed BSOD and my PC restarded, then the MOBO screen and the loading screen had blue pixels and after the Welcome Screen it would show me BSOD again, after a few tries, I managed to get into the GUI until it glitched again and showed me BSOD again.
My PC boots just fine on Safe Mode.

What is this problem?

P.S. The same thing was happening last year until it suddenly stopped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Mikenuge
Guard
Guard
Mikenuge

Stature : 39
UK
Playing : With my small penis

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with my PC   Huge problem with my PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:13 am

Maybe your computer is unstable or your power supply isnt up to the task

get a new power supply or run prime95 for a few hours
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with my PC   Huge problem with my PC I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:28 pm

Find your OS disc and re-install.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huge problem with my PC   Huge problem with my PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Huge problem with my PC
Page 1 of 1