Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg

Go down 
+13
Bluenose
Dam_Noir
Stoney
igame
Pein
NoelX2
Pickles1337
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
Azazel
TheJubJub5721
Orc
Based Sonji
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Pick one
 Eminem
 Nas
 Snoop Dogg
View results
AuthorMessage
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:02 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos, your perception of rap is retarded.

TRF and Sonji, your perception of metal is retarded.

Right, except it's obvious that we were trolling. In fact, I even like some sorts of metal. Just not Lykos's metal. His metal is...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR THY DOTH GLOW IN THE MIDNIGHT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

No, its not. You just proved my statement true.

Yes it is. Have you listened to the type of metal Lykos listens to?

I swear, the lyrics are exactly like that.

And I could say all rap is just talking fast about fuckin' bitches and doing drugs. We can all generalize.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:06 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Lykos, your perception of rap is retarded.

TRF and Sonji, your perception of metal is retarded.

Right, except it's obvious that we were trolling. In fact, I even like some sorts of metal. Just not Lykos's metal. His metal is...

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAR THY DOTH GLOW IN THE MIDNIGHT SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.

No, its not. You just proved my statement true.

Yes it is. Have you listened to the type of metal Lykos listens to?

I swear, the lyrics are exactly like that.

And I could say all rap is just talking fast about fuckin' bitches and doing drugs. We can all generalize.

USTUPID?

I'm not generalizing ALL metal music. I'm saying that's the type of metal that Lykos enjoys.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 pm

Tupac=Greatest rapper to ever live.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:

USTUPID?

I'm not generalizing ALL metal music. I'm saying that's the type of metal that Lykos enjoys.

Ha.

But, it's not... I really don't see what you don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:26 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:

USTUPID?

Ha.

But, it's not... I really don't see what you don't understand.

Yes it is. He linked me to lyrics of this one band (forgot the name of the band, you could ask him) and they were just that.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

Stature : 4

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:54 pm

None of them, honestly. Can't stand any of them.

Gang Starr 4 lyfe
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:08 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Tupac=Greatest rapper to ever live.
YEAH MAN!!!!
Ihsahn wrote:
None of them, honestly. Can't stand any of them.

Gang Starr 4 lyfe
Yeah man. Love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Music is like candy, you always throw away the rappers.
Back to top Go down
TheStaticFox
Villager
Villager
TheStaticFox

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Out of these three, Em. Snoop really...? hes terrible. i've heard nas is good tho. Tupac is better than these fools though.
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:48 am

Hypnotoad wrote:
Dam_Noir wrote:
5 seconds of music, repeated for over 3 minutes. That's Rap for ya.

What exactly is music for you? The beat is the same, but the lyrics are different and poetic.

Most lyrics in Rap music are basically centred around boosting the artists ego. I struggle to relate to Rap songs because presonally I don't tend to roll round the hood in my low rider with my endless Ho's and popping a cap in the ass of any brothers that get in my way really. Because i'm not black and i'm not American.

Before I sound too critical regards Rap though, I was a huge fan of Eminem back in the day of The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show but I do feel even he went downhill after that point.

Either way the lyrical content found within Eminem's early material isn't what you would tend to associate with the Rap genre. His lyrics were either about making fun of media and how they perceive him or dealing with personal issues.

Music to me is Heavy Metal and it's various forms. Before you start confusing that with Emo, I must stress that any songs about self pitying individual's or women I avoid. Because i'm sure plenty of people here will agree that you spend enough time in life thinking about women to not have to listen to songs about them.

Anywho here's a cool Breakbeat group called the Freestylers, the lyrics are Rapped by a group The Soul Sonic Force. Because the Freestylers are a group of DJ's the beat doesn't get stale like the rest of Rap music.

Last edited by Dam_Noir on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:

Exactly XD
hahaha

And I agree with what Dam Noir just wrote.

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
Ooh eminem wins! A retard wins against retards oh my gawdddd!!!!!
Says the guy who likes obscure, shouty metal bands.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE, I BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, FOR MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

/HEAVY DRUM SOLO WITH SOME TERRIBLE GUITAR RIFFS IN THE BACKGROUND.
THEN A SHITTY BREAKDOWN.

Breakdown? Do you not know anything about music? You know bring me the horizon. THEY have breakdowns. And shitty ones at that.
I don't think I can name even 2 bands I listen to that do break downs hahahahaha

as for road my life i bleed for my love... yeah, someone's musically ignorant...
That's EMO.
How can you associate whiney teenager bands with talented, sophisticated, cultured, musically intelligent metal bands? :)
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

England

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 am

Lykos wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Exactly XD
hahaha

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR. MY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE, I BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, FOR MY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

THEN A SHITTY BREAKDOWN.

Breakdown? Do you not know anything about music? You know bring me the horizon. THEY have breakdowns. And shitty ones at that.
I don't think I can name even 2 bands I listen to that do break downs hahahahaha

as for road my life i bleed for my love... yeah, someone's musically ignorant...
That's EMO.
How can you associate whiney teenager bands with talented, sophisticated, cultured, musically intelligent metal bands? :)

You and I both know there's nothing worse you can call a Metal Head than an Emo...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Gabe
Background Character
Background Character
Gabe

Stature : 0

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:42 am

Nas, there is no competition. I do like Eminem's earlier albums, though.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:47 am

Gabe wrote:
Nas, there is no competition. I do like Eminem's earlier albums, though.

Finally someone who understands!
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:52 am

Dam_Noir wrote:

You and I both know there's nothing worse you can call a Metal Head than an Emo...

I know man. It's just ignorance. >.< Metal fans are normal people who like music that is generally created by talented bands.
Emos are attention seeking pricks that claim to have such a bad life, cut themselves, listen to awful music and dress like girls.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Lykos wrote:

That's EMO.
Yeah because In Flames are talented, sophisticated, cultured and musically intelligent, right? Maybe in an alternate universe that's 15 years in the past they are.

The only reason breakdowns get bad rep is because all the "SOOPER HXC STRAITEDGE4LYFE" scenester, hipster douchebags popularized it. There's nothing wrong with a breakdown that's used right and I hardly find that a reason to complain about Bring Me The Horizon, especially when you hear their latest album (which was actually not that bad when you consider the source - I'm not trolling either).

Metal is my favorite genre, but good god the elitism people suffer from is obnoxious.

As for rap: just as talented, but in a different form. Stringing together rhymes that fit a beat isn't easy. The problem is that like a lot of metal there's a bunch of horribly awful shit to weed out. Complaining about the beat is silly, in my opinion, as its the end effect that matters. The coming together of the lyrics and beat to create a song that has rhythm and flow (something not a lot of metal bands do anymore because they get bad rep) is the appeal.

I think my biggest gripe with rap is that the song needs to have a good beat AND lyrics. I'm very picky about the rap I listen to.

Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:11 pm

Lykos wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

Exactly XD
hahaha

ArcanaOfB3ast wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:

THEN A SHITTY BREAKDOWN.

That's EMO.
I dont know BMTH that much. Yeah, one of their songs was on my best song of 2010. That was when I was just getting started in the metal/screamo/WHATEVER IT IS thing. Now since I've listened to some more bands, BMTH sucks. And I know they have breakdowns. One example is at the beginning of Chelsea Smile after the secret crap and after the techno/symphony part.
And besides, most of your music are just so obscured so i dont even know if they have breakdowns or not.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:33 pm

Rap died when Tupac and Biggie died. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:27 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:

Didn't the Slim Shady LP & Marshall Mathers LP come out soon after?

Yeah...
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:38 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah...
He meant that rap ended after Jam-Master Jay died. :)
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah...

I like Eminem. However, he sucks now and his stuff is nothing compared to the Easy-E or the Early Dr.Dre. Heck, some underground rappers are better. Immortal Technique shits all over him.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah...

I like Eminem. However, he sucks now and his stuff is nothing compared to the Easy-E or the Early Dr.Dre. Heck, some underground rappers are better. Immortal Technique shits all over him.

Dr. Dre.... Lulz...

Easy-E was good, but I like Eminem better (his style.)

I haven't listened to Immortal Technique but everyone talks about him like a motherfucking god.
Back to top Go down
Ihsahn
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Ihsahn

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:29 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Speaking of Biggie and Tupac:

Horribly. Overrated. Good, but not these fucking godlike rappers. They remind me of Metallica and Pantera: they're part of the foundation for their genre, but they're terribly overrated. Especially Metallica 'cause they're just shit in every sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah...

Dr. Dre.... Lulz...

I haven't listened to Immortal Technique but everyone talks about him like a motherfucking god.

Eminem is overrated. His last good album was the Eminem show. Recovery wasn't very good compared to past albums. The past 3 albums are just about getting high and whinny, bullshit about his daughter. He should've stayed retired.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:53 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Hypnotoad wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:

Yeah...

Dr. Dre.... Lulz...

Eminem is overrated. His last good album was the Eminem show. Recovery wasn't very good compared to past albums. The past 3 albums are just about getting high and whinny, bullshit about his daughter. He should've stayed retired.

THIS!

NWA and Immortal Technique FTW! Old Skool and Underground Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg   Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem vs Nas vs Snoop Dogg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next