Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eminem best albums

Go down 
+7
yonny616
Based Sonji
BioDemon
Pizzy3C
Orc
Jack the Spectre
Archduke
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:10 pm

DISCUSS!!!!

I like MMLP and SSLP the best.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Eminem best albums XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 pm

1. Slim Shady LP
2. The Eminem Show
3. Infinite
4. Marshall Mathers LP
5. Recovery
6. Encore
7. Relapse
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:15 pm

1.none
2.of
3.his
4.albums
5.are
6.good
7.umad?
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 3:48 pm

Lykos wrote:
1.none
2.of
3.his
4.albums
5.are
6.good
7.umad?

says the guy who likes A7X Eminem best albums 725796345

1. Slim Shady LP
2. Marshall Mathers LP
3. Infinite
4. Eminem Show.
5. Recovery
6. Encore
7. Relapse.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:33 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
Lykos wrote:
1.none
2.of
3.his
4.albums
5.are
6.good
7.umad?

says the guy who likes A7X Eminem best albums 725796345

1. Slim Shady LP
2. Marshall Mathers LP
3. Infinite
4. Eminem Show.
5. Recovery
6. Encore
7. Relapse.

How can you compare refined melodic music to generic beat-with-lyrics? I mean the whole target audience and style of music is completely different, thus they are incomparable. And we've been through this before, if you want to go into the technicals, A7X are superior. There's no point in trying to compare. By all means defend your case but seriously? A7X?
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

1-Slim shady LP
2-Marshall Mather LP

Only ones I really liked. I made the mistake of getting caught up in the recovery hype but I see it now as mediocre at best.

My whole thing with hip hop nowadays is there's no story, no rebellion. Without that you've got the same beat with the same melodies repeated for 3-4 minutes, and some person talking about random things that make no sense :/ Which hardly can keep you entertained for more than a few listens. Which is what happened with the recovery album, aside from a few songs it's generic music, if that, with clever phrases that don't tell anything... How many times can you laugh at "I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me slim rothlesburger"?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 6:56 pm

^
This. There is certainly potential for the rap genre but I just am not seeing it being achieved. Nor do I see any aspiring for writing with a bit more creativity and panache.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:26 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
This. There is certainly potential for the rap genre but I just am not seeing it being achieved. Nor do I see any aspiring for writing with a bit more creativity and panache.

wut? lol stop hating on rap dude.
Back to top Go down
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 8:13 pm

Lykos wrote:
^

Exactly. substance is why people keep listening. There's no substance in rap and mainstream music nowadays... no one is making music because it's what they believe in, or what they love to do... It's like the 80's all over again, replace big hair w/ big chains, replace talented musicians with talented computer programmers :/
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

Exactly. substance is why people keep listening. There's no substance in rap and mainstream music nowadays... no one is making music because it's what they believe in, or what they love to do... It's like the 80's all over again, replace big hair w/ big chains, replace talented musicians with talented computer programmers :/

I concur, sir Pizzicato.
Once more, Wolfgang and Pizzicato fight arrogance with intelligence, and spread their vast, superior musical knowledge and values across the downtrodden society known as G7.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 4:41 pm

Lykos wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

I concur, sir Pizzicato.
Once more, Wolfgang and Pizzicato fight arrogance with intelligence, and spread their vast, superior musical knowledge and values across the downtrodden society known as G7.

Jesus fucking Christ Lykos, I'm getting tired of your bullshit. Every time someone makes a thread about a genre/artist you don't like you start throwing a bitch fit about how the music is horrible, and how the music you listen to is a gift from fucking god. Gtfo if you have nothing to do but bitch.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 pm

^
Hey kid, calm the fuck down :fuckthat:

I did not "throw a bitch fit". I merely stated that music of the genre mentioned is uninspired, formulaic and no one is making an attempt to improve upon it.
I thought this was a discussion board, not a "we are all robots programmed to agree with everything" board.
Of course opinions will vary.

I didn't say my favourite music is a gift from God (though I certainly concur that it is vastly superior).

Just because you cannot face scrutiny of music you like, it does not mean my opinion isn't well placed or I have no right to present my view. I was not mindlessly bashing but presenting my honest views. If you are incapable of defending these artists then I suggest you do not confront me or throw a barrage of insults at me. It doesn't offend me nor anger me. It only leads me to believe you are incapable of providing a valid basis for your argument.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:13 pm

To Pizzy for saying that there is no rebellion or creativeness in rap:

Also, Lykos, Tyler is the ONLY Wolf Gang.

EDIT: Lykos, you might learn something from Tyler. ''Listen to the fucking music before you put it in a box."
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Eminem best albums PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:24 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
Hey kid, calm the fuck down :fuckthat:

I did not "throw a bitch fit". I merely stated that music of the genre mentioned is uninspired, formulaic and no one is making an attempt to improve upon it.
I thought this was a discussion board, not a "we are all robots programmed to agree with everything" board.
Of course opinions will vary.

I didn't say my favourite music is a gift from God (though I certainly concur that it is vastly superior).

Just because you cannot face scrutiny of music you like, it does not mean my opinion isn't well placed or I have no right to present my view. I was not mindlessly bashing but presenting my honest views. If you are incapable of defending these artists then I suggest you do not confront me or throw a barrage of insults at me. It doesn't offend me nor anger me. It only leads me to believe you are incapable of providing a valid basis for your argument.
You and Pizzy are just talking about mainstream rappers though, Listen to underground rappers if you want something different.
Pizzy/Lykos you want rebellion & something that's different and makes sense here's some -
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:33 pm

^
how many more times can you play a bloody little jingle on piano?
Do you people not recognise repetition and simplicity?
That is not creative. And I don't care if it's about rebellion or not. It is still pretty shallow. I know rappers are supposed to be poor but damn... couldn't they afford some lessons to learn the friggin instruments?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:37 pm

^^

I've told you this before... Rap isn't about instruments.... It's more about the lyrics than anything. That's why GREAT rappers always have AMAZINGLY written songs. Sure, the beats are simplistic but the lyrics are outstanding.

Also, Tyler the Creator is pretty fucking creative.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:42 pm

Quote :
Rap isn't about instruments.... It's more about the lyrics than anything
THIS!
@Lykos, what part do you not understand that lyrics are the most important thing in rap
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:44 pm

^
So when you buy a rap album do you throw away the cd and read the lyrics book?
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm

^^

No, because the lyrics are boosted by the clever wordplay. For example, reading EMinem's lyrics and listening to them is completely different. Also, the way the words fit in with the beat is nice too.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Earth

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:48 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
So when you buy a A7X album do you put the CD in the PC and try to remove the lyrics?
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:24 pm

@Lykos, You never discuss anything in these music threads, all you do is bitch about the music and then tell us how your music is superior, it's getting old dude. No one makes these threads to see you bitch. (bar the one Jub made last night Razz)

Also, I'm not going to argue with you, you shouldn't have even posted in the first place. If you don't like any of his albums, the only reason for you being in here is to bitch about it.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:26 pm

Lykos wrote:
^
No, but when I buy an A7X album, I use it as a coaster.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:37 pm

TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

I use it as a paperweight.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

New York

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 10:57 pm

Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

Well, I should specify. I use the CD as a coaster and I use the album case to balance the coffee table.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

U.S.A.

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:20 pm

TRF wrote:
Duke wrote:
TRF wrote:
Lykos wrote:
^

Well, I should specify. I use the CD as a coaster and I use the album case to balance the coffee table.

LMAO. Smashed disk and album case FTW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eminem best albums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eminem best albums   Eminem best albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eminem best albums
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next