Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?

Go down 
+11
The_Biotic_God
ghost23
TheJubJub5721
The Enkindler
ArchAngel
Stoney
Stigma
NoelX2
Jack the Spectre
Based Sonji
Orc
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 am

It's a pretty dull year so far for us xbox gamers (not that I care, I can't afford any games right now).

Any games you are really excited about?
(just a random discussion)

For me I'm looking forward to Skyrim above everything but I'm keeping my eye on Kingdoms and Gears of War 3 in case they end up decent.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:50 am

Well since im getting a ps3 in about 2 months im getting low on cash but i have some game im really anticipating for the 360.

-Gears of war 3
-Codename:kingdoms
-Duke nukem forever
-Bioshock:infinite
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:17 am

^
Woah yeah I forgot about Duke What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? 2505020059 That is gonna be sooo fun

bioshock I don't really care about personally
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

Stature : 91
LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:52 am

Infinite comes out in 2012.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:14 am

The only game I'm going to be buying for 360 is Skyrim, unless my 360 still won't read discs by then. In that case, it's going to be on PS3.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 am

Portal 2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:44 am

Gears 3
Skyrim
Forza 4
Mass Effect 3
Catherine
Dark Souls (I bet you'd love this one Lykos)
Kingdoms (if it comes out this year)

I was thinking of giving Duke Nukem Forever and Battlefield 3 a spin too.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:55 am

1. Mass Effect 3 / L.A Noire
2. Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
3. Gears of War 3

Last edited by Stoney on Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Failure :D)
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 am

1:Mass effect 3
2:Gears of War 3
3:TES V Skyrim

And if the rumored Halo CE remake comes out, then that would be a instant buy.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Stoney wrote:
3. Uncharted 3
4. Gears of War 3

Get rid of uc3 and you got a perfect list :afro:
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:14 pm

Stoney wrote:
3. Uncharted 3
4. Gears of War 3

I didn't know that Uncharted 3 was on the 360 as well.Razz

Anyways mine are:

1. Gears of War 3
2. Forza Motorsport 4
3. Codename Kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:38 pm

I don't really plan on buying any 360 games this year, if I do it will be older ones. Multiplats I will be buying on PC. But for 360 that if I have money I might pick up will be Gears 3 and Forza 4.
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:05 am

I would't say its a dull year for XBOX 360. For 360 im getting

LA Noire
Gears of War 3
Forza 4
Mass Effect 3
Batman Arkham City
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 4:47 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Zeratul wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
None: I don't have an Xbox 360.

All PS3 games for me.

Only Wii game is LOZ:Skyward Sword.

Thats cause you have no taste in consoles

I have more taste in gaming than you do, ahem, Halo fanboy.

Nothing wrong with Halo. Razz. I see you playing GTA and COD all the time on PS3 What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? 725796345.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:19 pm

Just LA Noire and maybe Rise Of Nightmares(I want to see what it turns out like).

My brother's excited for Mass Effect 3. Blegh.
Back to top Go down
ArchAngel
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ArchAngel

Stature : 20
Heaven
Playing : Sarcasm

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:15 pm

Alan, stop deleting my posts!
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:21 pm

He deletes posts that hurt his feelings
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:25 pm

And Portal 2.

The only good game besides the first that Valve has ever come up with.
Back to top Go down
Based Sonji
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Hip-Hop Enthusiast
Based Sonji

LittleBigP
Playing : Teckno Is MJ

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:59 pm

Uncharted 3... owait.

I troll, I troll. Forza 4.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:35 pm

xbox 360?
2011?
Games?
What?
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Forza 4 is the only game I'm interested in. Uhhg, I really don't think I'm going to buy a single 360 game for a very long time this year. Even multiplats are starting to favor the ps3. But I always bought multiplats on the ps3 anyway. lol
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:58 am

CernaMLD wrote:
Forza 4 is the only game I'm interested in. Uhhg, I really don't think I'm going to buy a single 360 game for a very long time this year. Even multiplats are starting to favor the ps3. But I always bought multiplats on the ps3 anyway. lol

Enjoy not having any grass, you fanboyish beanbag.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 am

CernaMLD wrote:

Why? Too poor to afford gold or something? lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:12 am

Pickles1337 wrote:
CernaMLD wrote:

Enjoy not having any grass, you fanboyish beanbag.
360 GRAZZ 4 LYFE
Back to top Go down
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Hell yeah. I'm the real MLD of PS3 bias! LOL

DANCE PUPPETS DANCE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?   What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you anticipating most this year for xbox 360?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next