Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Marvel universe will never be the same again...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The Marvel universe will never be the same again... R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

The Marvel universe will never be the same again... Empty
PostSubject: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:20 am

The Marvel universe will never be the same again... Ageofu10
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

The Marvel universe will never be the same again... TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

This isn't even in main continuity
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:19 am

Ok this is really fucking bugging me, I just watched the trailer on marvel youtube channel and this is in continuity and all this stuff is actually happening in main marvel in the present day.

Couple questions
Why the fuck did Cyclops go back to wearing his old costume from ages ago? This can't be present day Cyclops as the preview for issue 6 of. Uncanny X-Men shows Cyclops in his current Marvel NOW costume fighting Dormammu with his crew, so this is almost definitely an alternate Cyclops or it could be the one from All New X-Men brought back from the past.

Is that Nick Fury, Cable or Steve Rogers as Captain America?

Is that Wolverine or Daken?

Also Starlord looks weird in his old costume, I like seeing Wasp rocking a Ms Marvel costume.
Shows how dire the situation is if Thing has actual fucking craters on him and Hulks arm looks jacked up
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

The Marvel universe will never be the same again... StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 7:40 am

tahmidk wrote:
Ok this is really fucking bugging me, I just watched the trailer on marvel youtube channel and this is in continuity and all this stuff is actually happening in main marvel in the present day.

Couple questions
1) Why the fuck did Cyclops go back to wearing his old costume from ages ago? This can't be present day Cyclops as the preview for issue 6 of. Uncanny X-Men shows Cyclops in his current Marvel NOW costume fighting Dormammu with his crew, so this is almost definitely an alternate Cyclops or it could be the one from All New X-Men brought back from the past.

2) Is that Nick Fury, Cable or Steve Rogers as Captain America?

3) Is that Wolverine or Daken?

4) Also Starlord looks weird in his old costume, I like seeing Wasp rocking a Ms Marvel costume.
5) Shows how dire the situation is if Thing has actual fucking craters on him and Hulks arm looks jacked up
1) Maybe he wanted to wear his old custome.

2) Kinda looks like the love child of Solid Snake and Liquid Snake.

3) Looks like Wolverine to me. His costume have the colours of shit and piss.

4) Maybe he was feeling a bit retro.

5) I dunno.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 am

Lol it makes no sense for Cyclops go back to his old costume, even he admitted it wasn't very practical. He hasn't worn it in 20 years. But then again 20 years in Marvel time is 5 years. Im almost definitely sure that's an alternate version of cykes though.

I really hope that's Cable and Steve Rogers died, dude was a giant tool in Avengers VS X-MEN

That's Daken's costume, Daken is wolverine's son, so im not sure who it's supposed to be considering Daken is a villain

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Marvel universe will never be the same again...   The Marvel universe will never be the same again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Marvel universe will never be the same again...
Page 1 of 1