Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:55 am

Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen Beyond10

Quote :
Beyond Good & Evil 2 has been listed for a 2014 release by retailer Zavvi. it could be total bollocks, but the store has stated that the game’s working title is “Next Michel Ancel Project”. Seems they put two and two together to make five.

Let’s be honest here, the listing looks like total guff, but the synopsis that follows it is much more interesting.

It reads:

Release Date: 22 March 2014

Designed by Michel Ancel and his acclaimed design team at Ubisoft, this is a sequel to the beloved adventure game, Beyond Good & Evil.

The game has not yet, however, been officially announced under the title “Beyond Good & Evil 2″ it is instead referred to simply as “Next Michel Ancel Project” after its creator, it it might possibly have a unique title to reboot the franchise.

Ancel has confirmed that Beyond Good & Evil 2 is still being worked on, but that development has slowed thanks to Rayman Legends.

The 2014 date hints at a next-gen release, and let’s be honest here, many studios are working on games for the next cycle already. That much is clear, so it wouldn’t be a wild stab in the dark to suggest that this game is coming out on new formats.

But hey, the evidence is above. You be the judge.

Thanks OXM.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 11:02 am

It's practically guaranteed it's coming out next gen, and by the time it comes no one will care. It's just Duke Nukem Forever all over again.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 12:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 2:17 pm

I played the demo of the remaster of the first game a few years back. Didn't really care for it too much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 4:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen   Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Good & Evil 2 may come to next gen
Page 1 of 1