Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot Empty
PostSubject: Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot   Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot Beyond-good-and-evil-2

Quote :
I don't know about you, but I've been eagerly waiting for a follow-up to Michel Ancel's Beyond Good & Evil ever since I first played the game back in 2004. Now, some eight years later, I'm still holding out hope for another opportunity to re-enter the shoes of photographer/action hero Jade and fight alongside her trusty sidekick Pey'j.

Fortunately, my years of patience and unrelenting hope have paid off, as the famed Ubisoft developer and Rayman creator Michel Ancel has confirmed that he and his development team are currently working on a sequel. However, it looks like we've still got a bit of waiting ahead of us, as the game is being developed for next-generation hardware.

Hey, at least it will look really pretty, right? In fact, a screenshot that was allegedly leaked this morning showcases actual in-game footage of Beyond Good & Evil 2. I think I speak for all of us when I say, "Wow, that looks amazing."

http://www.gamerevolution.com/news/beyond-good--evil-sequel-confirmed-for-nextgen-leaked-screenshot-melts-faces-12789
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot   Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:06 am

I saw this screen yesterday. Looks nice. They released gameplay footage ages ago though. I don't know why they seem to be so early into development again Neutral
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot   Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:46 pm

Mabye they'll show some gameplay at E3 along with another DOODLY DOODLY DOOP. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot   Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:01 pm

^
Lets...go back in time

DOODLY DOODLY DOODLY DOOP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot   Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond Good & Evil 2 confirmed + screenshot
Page 1 of 1