Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*

Go down 
+2
Stoney
The Enkindler
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:51 am

*CONTAINS SPOILERS, DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!*
New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* May2011cover1280
Quote :
The game begins on planet Earth. Commander Shepard is on trial in regards to the events of Mass Effect 2‘s ‘Arrival’ downloadable content, which is interrupted midway by a Reaper invasion. Shepard escapes to the Normandy, goes off to find allies, and fights Reaper troops the entire way through.

Returning squad mates include Liara, Ashley/Kaiden, Garrus and James Sanders, if they’re still alive. Wrex, Mordin, Legion and Anderson are all confirmed for a reappearance (not as squad mates), (once again) if they’re still alive.

All versions of the game will include a “previously on Mass Effect” comic to make the decisions from both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 if the game is being started without a save from Mass Effect 2.

The Illusive Man, your boss from Mass Effect 2, will play a prominent role in Mass Effect 3. For reasons unknown, Cerberus is out to kill Shepard.

RPG elements are receiving a particular boost. Larger skill trees and evolving powers offer players more freedom in character development. Weapons have a set list, like Mass Effect 2, but modifications are available. These include attaching new barrels, scopes and other add-ons to your weapon, boosting its performance and affecting its appearance.

Unlike Mass Effect 2, every class can wield any weapon. The only difference is that each class has limited slots to carry them. The solider, for example, is the only class that can carry all weapons at once.

Mass Effect 3 will have numerous endings, some good and some bad. Depending on who you have in your squad and which allies you recruit can have a drastic effect on the allies yet to be recruited.

Source: Scrawlfx
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:03 am

The BioWare forums are buzzing. Can't wait for this. Now all they have to do is announce Miranda, Grunt, Tali, Jack, Thane and Jacob. :)

I doubt Kasumi and Zaeed will make appearance seeing as they are DLC, but you never know.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm

That cover looks fucking SICK.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Angelus
The Red Dragon
The Red Dragon
Angelus

New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* ZDL7A4I
Stature : 342
Canada
Playing : Dragon Quest XI, Final Fantasy VII
Watching : Darksydephil

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 pm

I'm thinking of getting Mass Effect 2 just cause it's Canadian...

I was considering Mass Effect 3, but it's a nono now that I know you start on planet Earth. That pretty much ruins the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:06 am

Quote :
if they’re still alive. Wrex, Mordin, Legion and Anderson are all confirmed for a reappearance

Yeah...erm...about that ... Razz

Anyway, I'm excited. Hopefully Garrus will actually talk about something other than calibrations for once!!!
New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* Calibr10
Back to top Go down
Pein
Non-Essential NPC
Pein

Stature : -6
Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:24 am

can't wait for this game..motherfucking goty for me..skryim is close but i love science fiction more than anything so this is my most anticipated game for this year and its only 8 months!!
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Lykos wrote:
Quote :
if they’re still alive. Wrex, Mordin, Legion and Anderson are all confirmed for a reappearance

Yeah...erm...about that ... Razz

Anyway, I'm excited. Hopefully Garrus will actually talk about something other than calibrations for once!!!
New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* Calibr10

I'd bang her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*   New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New info on Mass Effect 3 *SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1