Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vicodine
Background Character
Background Character

Stature : 0
Oslo
Playing : Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2

First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 Empty
PostSubject: First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3   First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 7:16 am

(New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.)
First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 1443829230
Google 'first 15 minutes of dead space 3'

Thes video apparently contains the first 15 minutes of Dead Space 3, AND the ending. I didn't watch the ending as I don't want the game completely spoiled. Why they released the ending is beyond me. Bad PR if anything. Anyhow, the game looks extremely promising, I haven't finished Dead Space 2 yet, but after watching this I've decided to blow the dust off of the cover and dim the lights.
Back to top Go down
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

PostSubject: Re: First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3   First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:18 am

Meh...Will probably suck.
Back to top Go down
Vicodine
Background Character
Background Character

Stature : 0
Oslo
Playing : Borderlands 2, Black Ops 2

PostSubject: Re: First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3   First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 12:20 pm

RamboOnRedBull wrote:
Meh...Will probably suck.

blasphemy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3   First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 15 minutes of Dead Space 3
Page 1 of 1