Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some of the biggest retards

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

some of the biggest retards TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

some of the biggest retards Empty
PostSubject: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:20 pm

http://theerant.yuku.com/topic/52806/green-lantern-first-gay-now-muslim-lets-hear-it#.UPm_LcryRP5

Clueless fucks
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

some of the biggest retards R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Muslims can be gay?
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Alan Scott, now a Green Lantern on the alternate earth, known as earth 2 is gay.
Simon Baz, a new green lantern.is the Muslim.
These idiots think green.lantern is.one dude, they clearly know nothing yet they continue to complain as if it somehow affects them.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Oh. I knew about the other Green Lantern, but not Simon Baz.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:25 pm

lol. I might just pick this up out of curiosity. Razz

BTW, the arabic on his arm translates to courage/heroism in english.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

Yeah I known at first I thought he was just for publicity but he's been written quite well, and he's been quite relatable as well, I remember post 9/11, when.I was 6 I was beaten up with stones by dudes that looked twice my height and called a terrorist IN A KIDS PARK.

But yeah it's a good story, starts off from green lantern issue 0 and is then continued from green lantern issue 13 ongoing
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:36 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Yeah I known at first I thought he was just for publicity but he's been written quite well, and he's been quite relatable as well, I remember post 9/11, when.I was 6 I was beaten up with stones by dudes that looked twice my height and called a terrorist IN A KIDS PARK.

That's terrible. I hoped you reported that.

My sister has been spit in the face once by some lady pretty randomly in the park who walked away saying "dirty arab".
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:37 pm

some of the biggest retards Image16
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Teckno wrote:
tahmidk wrote:

That's terrible. I hoped you reported that.

My sister has been spit in the face once by some lady pretty randomly in the park who walked away saying "dirty arab".

Yeah we did, didn't stop though
People used to throw stones at our house, throw stuff at our car, break our Windows(happened only once). We would report it to the police and it wouldn't really stop, only stopped about 5 years ago when we got a new neighbor that scared the fuck outta all the racists, hes pretty cool.
Also sorry aboutbyoure sister.
Fuck, this shits too deep, gotta troll.

Fuck my butthole mecha
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:29 pm

Next one needs to be a lesbian.
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

The only thing that bugs me is that every human green lantern is from america
Back to top Go down
CleverCatchPhrase
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss

Stature : 40

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Including the arab
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

UK

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:33 pm

Wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some of the biggest retards   some of the biggest retards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some of the biggest retards
Page 1 of 1