Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011

Go down 
+10
Bluenose
Archduke
Stoney
The Enkindler
Pickles1337
XenoTorment
The_Biotic_God
Based Sonji
Stigma
Jack the Spectre
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:53 pm

Sovereign Alan wrote:
igame wrote:
He thinks Gears is better than Uncharted lololol

Thinks? No. I know it's better. I'll cut the whole "it's my opinion" bullshit out. Gears is better in almost everyway Razz.

It's not even a fanboy thing. I don't care what platform a game is on. If Gears was a PS3 exclusive my opinion wouldn't change. It's just simply better.

LMFAO. Yea, keep telling yourself that buddy.

Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:01 pm

I dont understand why people worship their game consoles like it was some tribe they are going to war for.
Back to top Go down
Pickles1337
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Pickles1337

Stature : 3

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:18 pm

I liked Gears better than Uncharted(played demo at friends house).

Uncharted feels very....weak compared to Gears in terms of controls(not controller) and gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:17 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
igame wrote:

Thinks? No. I know it's better. I'll cut the whole "it's my opinion" bullshit out. Gears is better in almost everyway Razz.

It's not even a fanboy thing. I don't care what platform a game is on. If Gears was a PS3 exclusive my opinion wouldn't change. It's just simply better.

Says DukeNukem43. How ironic.
Back to top Go down
BioDemon
Graphics Mudokon
Graphics Mudokon
BioDemon

Stature : 48
America

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:48 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
igame wrote:

ROFL, The Irony is staggering.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:50 pm

DukemNukem43 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
igame wrote:

I have both consoles, paid out of my money that I fucking earned. I can say whatever the hell I want. Just because I'm not wearing Sony goggles and don't worship every PS3 exclusive that doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. UC2 is a good game but it's extremely overrated :/. Get over it.
Back to top Go down
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:53 pm

5 factual reasons why PS3 won't ever overtake 360:
1. Itz in last place
2. It haz no gaems
3. It got no xgamechat
4. It got no grazz
5. UNCHARTED 2 haz bettah grafix then Crysis 2
:troll:

Last edited by Lord Epzaos on Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Lord Epzaos wrote:
1. Itz in last place
2. It haz no gaems
3. It got no xgamechat
4. It got no grazz
Razz
TRUEZ FOR LYFE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:46 pm

Lord Epzaos wrote:
1. Itz in last place
2. It haz no gaems
3. It got no xgamechat
4. It got no grazz
Razz

Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 3128676713 Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 3128676713 Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 3128676713

PS3 Fanboy: 😢 😢 😢
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Lord Epzaos wrote:
1. Itz in last place
2. It haz no gaems
3. It got no xgamechat
4. It got no grazz
Razz
Xboxrepublic in a nutshell. Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 3128676713
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:49 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
DukemNukem43 wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:
igame wrote:

I have both consoles, paid out of my money that I fucking earned. I can say whatever the hell I want. Just because I'm not wearing Sony goggles and don't worship every PS3 exclusive that doesn't mean I'm a fanboy. UC2 is a good game but it's extremely overrated :/. Get over it.

Lol, i like when people throw the "i have both consoles" argument, cuz you know, that means that your opinion is fact.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:00 am

No it doesn't make my opinion fact. I encourage people to challenge it. What it does mean though is that my opinion is valid and a half. When people call me out as being fanboyish that is like implying I'm just making baseless claims to defend my console and or attack another.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:27 am

Sovereign Alan wrote:
No it doesn't make my opinion fact. I encourage people to challenge it. What it does mean though is that my opinion is valid and a half. When people call me out as being fanboyish that is like implying I'm just making baseless claims to defend my console and or attack another.
Wait didn't you cut out your opinion out? Just saying. =/
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:49 pm

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Boss
Boss
Stigma

Stature : 117
US

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 pm

Alanski wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

What do you mean?

In the last page you said you'll "cut the whole in my opinion bullshit" because Gears is better than Uncharted in almost everyway.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Everywhere

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Alanski wrote:
Toxicmaniac wrote:
Sovereign Alan wrote:

What do you mean?

In the last page you said you'll "cut the whole in my opinion bullshit" because Gears is better than Uncharted in almost everyway.

I literally meant I didn't want to put "IMO" or clarify that it is just my opinion after every controversal thing I say. I think it's pretty obvious that it is still an opinion. Putting "IMO" before/after everything I say would show a sign of insecurity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011   Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Five Reasons the PS3 Won't Overtake the 360 in 2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2