Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.

Go down 
+7
TheJubJub5721
Shigdig
Archduke
The_Biotic_God
Mecha
NoelX2
yonny616
11 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. Empty
PostSubject: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 pm

http://www.gamepodunk.com/page/index.html/_/analysis-and-opinions/5-reasons-to-hate-gamestop-r504
GameStop = Fail Especially with this kind of dumb marketing.
5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. Med_gallery_404_277_41105
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

LMFAO @ Forza and V-Profile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:52 pm

lol @ Forza on PS3
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Everything in that article is 100% true. Gamestop is shady.

When I bought Bad Company 2 (ultimate collection) "new" they took out a game copy and some random display case and bundled it together. If I didn't remind them about the VIP and BF1943 voucher they would have given it to me with just the game and the case, completely defeating the purpose of buying the ultimate collection edition.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:38 pm

another reason why gamestop sucks is because they rip you off when you sell games.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Shigdig
4um Sabior
4um Sabior
Shigdig

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. ZDL7A4I
Stature : 7

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:41 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
another reason why gamestop sucks is because they rip you off when you sell games.
Yeah, it's not like they could offer you the retail used price cause they gotta make money but what they offer is little.
Back to top Go down
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:

Don't fucking sell to them? You can't say they ripped you off if you willingly sold to them 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 725796345
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:47 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

Don't fucking sell to them? You can't say they ripped you off if you willingly sold to them 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 725796345

I sold one game when it was full price still and they only gave me $20.

I didn't know that they were going to do that to people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
TheJubJub5721
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
TheJubJub5721

Stature : 25
Playing : People suck.

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:51 pm

DukeNukem34 wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
DukeNukem34 wrote:

I sold one game when it was full price still and they only gave me $20.

I didn't know that they were going to do that to people.

They tell you what you are gonna get before you finalize it...
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:18 am

GameStop?

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. No_me_10
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

I'd buy a game from Gamestop and day then some random videostore on the street.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
The Enkindler
Endgame Boss
Endgame Boss

Stature : 86
Greece
Playing : Plenty of games, and I can't count them.

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:02 pm

No comment...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166
Pizzy3C
Special Unit
Special Unit
Pizzy3C

Stature : 23

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 5:28 am

Thanks to gamestop's power up card I haven't paid over 50% for a game this year 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 2505020059 Plus I get 20% off just for it being my b'day soon, and with any trade going towards MW3 getting an extra 20%, combined with my $25 dollars off any in store purchase I'm getting mw3 nearly free. AND I just got Madden for $15 with all my coupons and trade ins- Because of the 20% trade in towards madden, plus I got an extra 30% for trading in 7 or more games, half of them ps2 games. That place is terrible Razz

All trolling/sarcasm aside I like gamestop. I got a half a sub sandwich about a week ago from an employee 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 2505020059 I will say their customer service lines are pretty much non existent. So you have to go to a store and have them call and wait for 30minutes to an hour for a response. Long story short that's how I got the sandwich 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 2505020059

off topic
Just the other day guy asked me if I wanted to pre-order anything, I asked what I had, and he said, "Assassins Creed 3, Uncharted 3, and BF3." I said, "oh go ahead and put that Battlefield pre order onto MW3." after shooting me a crazy look and saying how good battlefield looked I said, "Oh no I agree it looks amazing, but Twisted Metal's coming out soon and I'd rather battle vehicles on that." 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. 211151_153568458039146_6001135_q
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:01 am

LOL Forza 3 for PS3 published by Microsoft Games Studios
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.   5 Reasons to Hate GameStop. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons to Hate GameStop.
Page 1 of 1