Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Get Metro 2033 for Free!

Go down 
+2
Orc
2Sugoi2Die
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Get Metro 2033 for Free! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

Get Metro 2033 for Free! Empty
PostSubject: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:19 pm

Source: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2012/12/you-can-literally-get-a-copy-of-metro-2033-for-free/

Quote :
First Metro 2033 was part of the THQ Indie Bundle, allowing you to pick up the game for a ridiculously cheap price. Now it appears as though THQ is literally giving the game away for free.

Normally such ‘freebies’ are tied up in irritating forms you need to fill in, or offers you have sign up for, but getting access to a free copy of Metro 2033 is remarkably simple, and relatively unobtrusive. You simply have to ‘like’ the official Metro page on Facebook, follow a few prompts and ‘bam’, you’ll receive a Steam code for Metro 2033. Pretty incredible.

The deal starts from today and runs until the 17th and is clearly a way to get people interested in the game’s sequel which is set for release in March 2013. What better way to get people interested that to give away its predecessor for zilcho?
Link to free game: https://www.facebook.com/MetroVideoGame?sk=app_395840630491782
Note: You can also also use the product/CD key on steam.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 pm

Awesome but I've already got the humble bundle so no need.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:38 pm

Physical copy > lame steam(y fart) code.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Too bad you can't get it on PS3. :lolguy:
Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:42 am

WhiteHawk wrote:
Physical copy > lame steam(y fart) code.

I agree but it's not like it costs anything. Also I barely own any physical copies of any games for the PC but I refuse to get a digital copy of a game for a console though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am

^
Same here.

I do occasionally get physical pc games but it's got to the point where it's usually a lot cheaper to get a digital download when there's a sale.
Back to top Go down
Azazel
Mini-Boss
Mini-Boss
Azazel

Get Metro 2033 for Free! 5DfcoiC
Stature : 7
Equestria

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:09 pm

This is nice, but I already have the game.
Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Franko wrote:
Too bad you can't get it on PS3. :lolguy:
Watch as they bundle it with Metro Last Light as incentive to buy the game Razz
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:11 pm

Maybe Reaper. When it was announced, they said it will be on the PS3 but then it was dropped.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Get Metro 2033 for Free! StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:52 pm

I do agree with Reaper about having the physical copy but hey, it didn't cost me a thing haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Metro 2033 for Free!   Get Metro 2033 for Free! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Metro 2033 for Free!
Page 1 of 1