Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RamboOnRedBull
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
RamboOnRedBull

Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U Z4pMElY
Stature : 414

Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U Empty
PostSubject: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:36 pm

http://wiiugo.com/metro-last-light-and-darksiders-2-will-be-superior-on-wii-u/
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Hmmmm games being graphically superior compared to technology from 2005-2006....Never expected that.
Back to top Go down
The_Biotic_God
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
The_Biotic_God

Stature : 17
Everywhere
Playing : Atleast we haz online

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm guessing the Wii U is gonna be absolutely fucked when compared to the other next gen formats in terms of graphics/performance.

Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:58 am

Old_Spice_Guy wrote:
I'm guessing the Wii U is gonna be absolutely fucked when compared to the other next gen formats in terms of graphics/performance.

Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
ghost23
Sub-Boss
Sub-Boss
ghost23

Stature : 11
Australia

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:08 am

Toxicmaniac wrote:
Hmmmm games being graphically superior compared to technology from 2005-2006....Never expected that.

This.
If a 2012 console isn't more advanced than 2005, than I'm worried.
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:56 am

You would hope so
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 pm

igame wrote:
You would hope so

Only one can think so.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U   Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darksiders 2 & Metro: Last Light are "Superior" on the Wii U
Page 1 of 1