Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Favourite game quotes.

Go down 
+10
Mikenuge
Chobo
Orc
Stoney
Orion
Jack the Spectre
yonny616
The Enkindler
RamboOnRedBull
2Sugoi2Die
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CernaMLD
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader

Stature : 21

Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 pm

"Did I ever tell you the definition... of insanity?"
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:42 pm

"Listen! Listen! Hey!"
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:21 pm

Taking the piss out of the past games (because Snake Eater was set in the 60's) .. and yeah, I googled it and copy/pasted from IMBD. Razz

Sigint: [if you call Sigint while wearing a cardboard box] Uh, Snake... what are you doing?
Naked Snake: I'm in a box.
Sigint: A cardboard box? Why are you...?
Naked Snake: I dunno. I was just looking at it, and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to get inside. No, not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.
Sigint: Destiny...?
Naked Snake: Yeah. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness.
Sigint: ...
Naked Snake: Does any of that make sense?
Sigint: Not even a little.
Naked Snake: You should come inside the box... Then you'll know what I mean.
Sigint: Man. I don't wanna know what you mean! Between you and Para-Medic, is everyone but me that is hooked up with the Major strange?
Naked Snake: ...
Sigint: Yeah, well, anyway. I suppose even that dumbass box might make a decent disguise if you wear it inside a building.

Back to top Go down
Hydell
Boss Spawn
Boss Spawn
Hydell

Stature : 179
From Hell
Playing : Resistance 3, Deus Ex, Max Payne 3, Uncharted 3

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:29 pm

TheCinemaJack wrote:
"Listen! Hey!"

That became old the second time you posted it, get a new quote or GTFO you fucking fat useless cunt.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 pm

WhiteHawk wrote:
TheCinemaJack wrote:
"Listen! Hey!"

That became old the second time you posted it, get a new quote or GTFO you fucking fat useless cunt.
I last posted a Navi quote twenty days ago. Way to get with the present, faggot. :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

We are the harbinger of your destruction.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite game quotes.   Favourite game quotes. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite game quotes.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2