Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More Empty
PostSubject: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Really unfortunate. I played the first game and I loved it. My uncle imported it from Japan along with a Japanese Wii.
Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More Original
Quote :
It was announced today that Capcom’s publishing deal with Tatsunoko Productions had expired. From today onward Capcom is unable to sell copies of the 2010 fighting game ‘Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars’ in stores and online.

The game focused on characters from both studios battling it out much like the ‘Marvel vs. Capcom’ series of fighters.

The game was a massive hit in Japan, and was a cult success in both America and Europe. But despite the fan base, Capcom’s Senior VP Christian Svensson said that the possibilities of a Wii U version of the game were ‘slim’. It seems the only way we will ever see a new Tatsunoko vs. Capcom game is if the two companies decided to make another deal.
http://www.gamingcapacity.com/tatsunoko-vs-capcom-is-no-more/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:28 pm

Aren't all Wiis basically Japanese?
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Mecha wrote:
Aren't all Wiis basically Japanese?
Wii's are region locked. So they're separated by country name.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:36 pm

I love this game! Sucks to hear that there won't be any future games.
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:38 am

;_______________;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 9:39 am

This game was much better than Marvel vs Capcom 3, to bad i had no idea who the fuck the tatsunoko characters where.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More   Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tatsunoko VS Capcom Is No More
Page 1 of 1