Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? Empty
PostSubject: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? Felici10

Quote :
A resurgence of interest in the Darkstalkers brand may herald a new entry in the series, according to industry whispers.

VentureBeat‘s “inside source” at Capcom, responsible for the site’s early intel on Resident Evil 6, has said a new sequel to Capcom’s classic monster-themed fighter Darkstalkers is on the way.

The rumour has Street Fighter producer Yoshinori Ono heading development, which is said to have kicked off when Street Fighter x Tekken began to wind down last year – just months after Ono commented to fans that the franchise was not dead.

The new fighter will reportedly use a modified version of the crossover’s engine, which Capcom feels is one of the best it has produced.

Ono has indicated several times that he’d be keen to make a new Darkstalkers but has encountered resistance from Capcom; renewed interest in the fighter scene may have resolved this.

Darkstalkers is famous for its colourful cast, which includes such fan service favourites as catgirl Felicia and succubus Morrigan. The fighter’s last outing was a PSP effort in the mid-2000′s, but the last core entry was Darkstalkers III in 1998, which was subsequently remade for PS2 in 2005 and looks to be heading to the PlayStation Network shortly. The first game is already available.

Source: VG247
Back to top Go down
NoelX2
Final Boss
Final Boss
NoelX2

Stature : 91
Playing : SF3

PostSubject: Re: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:09 pm

YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
I want BB Hood to be in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XNoel2?feature=mhum
Shin_Akuma
Merchant
Merchant
Shin_Akuma

Stature : 1

PostSubject: Re: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:57 pm

If its anything like the last few fg capcom shat outs its going to be shit.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I'll wait for Super Darkstalker Ultra HD Turbo Championship Arcade Edition IV: Big Boobs Version II: The Wrath of Khan: The Phantom Menace: Friendship is Magic.
Back to top Go down
2Sugoi2Die
Anime_Desu
2Sugoi2Die

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? StDQek0
Stature : 242
Playing : Conception II: Making Babies

PostSubject: Re: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:13 am

TheCinemaJack wrote:
I'll wait for Super Darkstalker Ultra HD Turbo Championship Arcade Edition IV: Big Boobs Version II: The Wrath of Khan: The Phantom Menace: Friendship is Magic.
Same here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?   Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capcom developing Darkstalkers IV?
Page 1 of 1