Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The most lovable comic characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

The most lovable comic characters? Empty
PostSubject: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Pitt and Timmy (Image comics)
These two have to count as one entity because they are nothing without each other. It's sweet how Pitt takes care of Timmy but also how Timmy saves Pitt's ass on numerous occasions.
The most lovable comic characters? 3029294924_4270801834

Hulk (Marvel) of course. Everyone finds the Green goliath adorable. He's a beautiful beast who just wants to smash. Gotta love him.
The most lovable comic characters? Hulk.DVD.cover_art

Wolfman (Image comics) the most likeable werewolf there is. I'd sleep easier if I knew this fuzzball was out there fighting crime. He can get brutal but at the end of the day he's just asking to be cuddled.
The most lovable comic characters? Gtg_03_cover
(he's the one at the front...)

Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

The most lovable comic characters? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Venom: Very misunderstood character. He's not evil at all. He actually saves people when he can. All he wants is to kill Spider-Man is all. Is that really too much to ask?
The most lovable comic characters? Venom_11

Deadpool: He's Deadpool. Nuff said.
The most lovable comic characters? Deadpo15

Ant-Man: He may be the most smallest Avenger, but he's more human than anyone on the team.
The most lovable comic characters? 79592210
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:20 am

Oh come on, these are just your favourite ones. There'll be loads of threads for your favourites. These are actually just lovable characters in general.

Okay, hypocrite warning Razz
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The most lovable comic characters? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 10:21 am

Batman (DC Comics): His traumatized childhood and how he's also as crazy as any of his villains but decides to fight for Justice instead of causing anarchy. He's also cares for those around him even though he doesn't show it a lot.
The most lovable comic characters? 250px-Batman_Lee

Spider-Man (Marvel): Come on, who doesn't love spidey? He's probably the most relateable superhero ever.
The most lovable comic characters? 406px-SpiderMan0001

The Joker (DC Comics): The Joker is probably the most lovable villain of all. He's crazy, sadistic, pure evil, and funny. He's like a part of us that only the few will except.
The most lovable comic characters? Tumblr_m3favi2wYz1r7n72s
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 11:50 am

The Joker?! He's an ugly cunt.
Back to top Go down
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

The most lovable comic characters? PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

Pitt says hi! Anyways this is a lovable comic character thread, not a who's better looking.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Okay, fine. Lockheed is the most lovable character in comics.

The most lovable comic characters? Lockhe10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:38 pm

yotsuba

The most lovable comic characters? 12517-620x-header_img
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:59 pm

lol almost forgot that you have to read manga backwards.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

England

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2012 8:35 am

yonny616 wrote:
Pitt says hi! Anyways this is a lovable comic character thread, not a who's better looking.

Pah have you read any Pitt comics? He's not that intimidating most of the time. When he's not grinning/grimacing he's just like a normal looking big guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most lovable comic characters?   The most lovable comic characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most lovable comic characters?
Page 1 of 1