Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Game Characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Best Game Characters? Empty
PostSubject: Best Game Characters?   Best Game Characters? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 7:04 pm

I couldn't find any other thread, aside from the one made 3 and a half years ago. So, obligatory updated thread, considering there's been 3 and a half years of more video gaming since the last thread. Favourite characters? Any new ones?

Mine:
Snake/Big Boss - Metal Gear Solid

Snake is the kind of man every man wants to be. Strong, brave, adventurous, rugged, with a deep gravelly voice, a sexy beard ....sorry I've lost my train of thought.
Naw really. He's got that kind of strong-silent type thing about him. Except he's not always silent. Does that make sense? No? Well nevermind. Basically I'm not gonna sit here and pretend he's like a massively complex character. Don't get me wrong, the games are deep as fuck, but Snake is pretty simple. He's a badass who rolls with the punches and gets backstabbed, fucked over and is basically played like a puppet throughout Snake Eater. But this never makes you think ill of him because you've been through hell and back with him and you can just never stop loving this loyal wounded pup.
Best Game Characters? Mgs3-010

Jimmy Hopkins - Bully

By now it just goes without saying. This guy was basically my idol during secondary school. I felt I could relate to him, and the frustrations of being 15; hating your school, hating your teachers getting pissed off with your parents and getting pissed off with the insecurities or the weirdness or the snobbishness of kids your age. Thing is, Jimmy doesn't go out his way to pick fights, but fights have a tendency of finding him. And when push comes to shove, Jimmy shoves back.
Best Game Characters? Bully-11

Lee Everett - The Walking Dead

First time you see him, Lee is cuffed and on his way to be put behind bars. He's not a bad guy though, life just hasn't been easy to him and he just hasn't always made the right choices. That's why all his future choices are in the player's hands. But no matter what you choose, you feel every bit of uncertainty from Lee. You struggle as he struggles. And ultimately he's just human and you can't please everyone. I find him to be one of the most admirable characters in gaming due to his believable sense of inner conflict, as well as his gentle, compassionate nature to those around him and even his willingness to prevent upsetting or causing misery to any of the fellow survivors of the zombie apocalypse. If I were in that kind of environment, Lee's the kind of guy I'd want to be with.
Best Game Characters? Lee_ov10

Zack Fair - Final Fantasy Crisis Core

Ugh. You've no idea just how much I WANTED to HATE this pretty-boy emo faggot. It just couldn't be done. While Zack's personality at first seems as obnoxious as his appearance... with his constant rattling on about wanting to "be a hero" and all his idiotic moments that make him seem unfit for SOLDIER, over time he faces real turmoil.What happens to Zack is something you don't see in most games. He grows. Time changes him. And frankly his story is the most tragic that I've ever witnessed in a video game. And perhaps better executed than most films. Zack just has a place in my heart. Believe me, I never wanted this. He's just that good of a character that even this anti-emo, anime-phobic, japan-ignorant bastard loves him.

Best Game Characters? Zachh10

More to be added soon.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Best Game Characters? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Characters?   Best Game Characters? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 8:12 pm

Mario of course.
Back to top Go down
16Bit
Villager
Villager
16Bit

Stature : 0
NOWHERE

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Characters?   Best Game Characters? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 2:02 am

My personal favorite character is PaRappa the Rapper, so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Game Characters?   Best Game Characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Game Characters?
Page 1 of 1