Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Star Wars on Blu-ray

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Star Wars on Blu-ray R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Star Wars on Blu-ray Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:21 pm

I wanted to get Star Wars on Blu-ray for years, but never did. Due to the fact that George Lucus has the nerve not to release the original theatrical versions on Blu-ray, but I really want to see Star Wars again. I would just wait for the original theatrical versions to come out, since Disney owns the franchise now. But there are rumors saying that Fox still owns the rights for Star Wars: Episodes I-VI until 2020. Except for Episode IV, that's for Fox to keep forever. Unless Disney makes some kind of deal with them, but who knows if or when that will ever happen.

So it's either I buy it now or keep waiting forever to watch Star Wars. BTW, I only want the original trilogy on Blu. Fuck the complete saga and it's digital mess known as the prequels.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Star Wars on Blu-ray XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:25 pm

I would love to be able to see the original prints on Blu-Ray. Not that Lucas's edits completely ruin the movies, but some of the additions are really annoying. For example, I liked not being able to see Jabba until the last film because it adds all this build-up in the first and second. Also I hate Hayden Christensen and did not enjoy seeing him superimposed as a ghost into the last film.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:32 pm

Fuck! I forgot about those scenes. :x

I should have bought the original theatrical versions on DVD when I had the chance. Sure the quality isn't very good, but it's better than owning the special edition versions.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Star Wars on Blu-ray 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:52 pm

I have the originals on VHS. Hooray for me!
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:58 am

VHS :fuckthat:
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Why is this on help may i ask?
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 12:10 pm

If you actually read, you would know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars on Blu-ray   Star Wars on Blu-ray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars on Blu-ray
Page 1 of 1