Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013   Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:52 pm

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 Secret10

Plot: S.H.I.E.L.D. has decided that they want their own Avengers team, But Avengers are loose cannons: They’re independent operators, they don’t have security clearance, they have a history of becoming bad guys.

Members: Hawkeye, Black Widow, Nick Fury Jr, Mockingbird, Taskmaster, Iron Patriot, and Hulk (serving as an on call member).
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013   Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:47 pm

who was iron patriot again? i dont follow too much avengers and last time i checkd it was norman osborn...

Alo i dont see taskmaster working with shield, but then again he is basically a merc/teacher and he would be freaking badass
Back to top Go down

Secret Avengers reboot coming in 2013
Page 1 of 1