Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Young Avengers coming in January

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Young Avengers coming in January R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Young Avengers coming in January Empty
PostSubject: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:37 pm

Young Avengers coming in January Young_10

Cast: Wiccan, Hulking, Miss America, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop), Marvel Boy (Noh-Varr), and Loki.
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

Young Avengers coming in January 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 pm

Sounds like a knock-off of Teen Titans/Young Justice.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeahhh Wican and Hulking. The two openly gay fagets.

By the way Young Avengers already exists... is this like a new series or something?

Young Avengers coming in January Wiccan02
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Young Avengers coming in January TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

By the way Young Avengers already exists... is this like a new series or something?

are you homophobic or being sarcastic? anyways this is a new series/ new volume. Im guessing your new to comics but this is what happens when a run is cancelled, they start a new run, that usually continues from the last run, as this run is doing.
Back to top Go down
Jack the Spectre
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Jack the Spectre

Young Avengers coming in January XidKdMN
Stature : 309
New York
Playing : With myself

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:33 am

tahmidk wrote:
are you homophobic
Young Avengers coming in January 725796345
Back to top Go down
Orion
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Orion

Young Avengers coming in January TM4C7lj
Stature : 298
UK
Playing : Persona

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 8:58 am

Lol that was before I found out he was gay
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:49 pm

tahmidk wrote:
Ramzan_Kadyrov wrote:

are you homophobic or being sarcastic? anyways this is a new series/ new volume. Im guessing your new to comics but this is what happens when a run is cancelled, they start a new run, that usually continues from the last run, as this run is doing.

Oh no I've been reading comics for a while, I just didn't know Young Avengers had finished its run or whatever. I thought it was actually meant to have ended when it did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Avengers coming in January   Young Avengers coming in January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Avengers coming in January
Page 1 of 1