Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace Empty
PostSubject: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 pm

http://kotaku.com/5950787/you-wont-be-able-to-buy-adult-games-on-windows-8s-marketplace

:areyoufuckingk

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 pm

>buying games on windows market place
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 4:30 pm

LUL. Seems im sticking to Win7 hahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 pm

Franko wrote:

....why? it will only affect the games sold in the market place (which nobody uses) you can still buy games from steam & other sites.

it has nothing to do with being able to install or play the games on the operating system itself.

this is more of a loss for microsoft.
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:44 pm

shigdig wrote:
Franko wrote:

....why? it will only affect the games sold in the market place (which nobody uses) you can still buy games from steam & other sites.

it has nothing to do with being able to install or play the games on the operating system itself.

this is more of a loss for microsoft.

http://www.hookedgamers.com/features/2012/07/26/why_newell_deems_windows_8_a_catastrophe.html
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:54 pm

welp, didnt see that coming.

i would stick to my custom windows 7 anyways. or install custom windows 8 that would let me by pass that shit
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 6:28 pm

There is rumor that the next Xbox will support Windows 8.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace   PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEGI 18 games banned from Windows 8 Marketplace
Page 1 of 1