Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

Top 10 Debut Rock Albums

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

Top 10 Debut Rock Albums R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

Top 10 Debut Rock Albums Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:55 pm

Saw Oasis. Didn't watch lol
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:35 pm

Oasis and Stone Roses in one video. Jizz.

Back to top Go down
Dam_Noir
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Dam_Noir

Stature : 39
England

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 9:40 am

Before I even clicked on the thread I thought Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Destruction. Mainly due to the fact it's the 10th most successful album in history based on RIAA certification and the only albums above it on the list are not even debut albums.

Atleast the vid put it at number 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/theblacknapalm
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:11 pm

10. Boston are a one hit wonder. It's not like Eagles who are deemed a one hit wonder when actually all of their music is great. They actually had just one or two good songs and the rest were merely average.

9. Arcade Fire are actually good but one of the best rock albums? Certainly not!

8. The Strokes? Don't make me laugh! Bland, dull, annoying.

7. Oasis? HAA! This album has literally ONE memorable enough song, the rest of them sound the same but are less catchy. Dull and repetitive shit.

6. The Stone Roses .... okay stuff but man flat, boring vocals over simplistic guitar.

5. Elvis Costello... actually a decent choice. Versatile and interesting.

4. Pearl Jam? Same as Boston. One hit wonder.

3. Guns N Roses ... GOOD album! Distinctive, powerful, varied enough and all round good anthemic fun.

2. Led Zeppelin ... some decent stuff, but one of the most overrated bands in history. They can induce pure boredom at times.

1. Jimi Hendrix .. he did some creative and fun stuff. But another overrated artist. Would hardly be first on my list.

But this entire thing is bullshit. Wanna know why? Because DEBUT. WHY THE FUCK? The best artists in the world started out with less than satisfactory debut albums. It's about progressing as artists.

For the best albums in the world I'd say Children of Bodom's SECOND album, In Flames' SECOND album, Avenged Sevenfold's THIRD/FOURTH album, Equilibrium's THIRD album, Septic Flesh's FIFTH album, et cetera
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 Debut Rock Albums   Top 10 Debut Rock Albums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Debut Rock Albums
Page 1 of 1