Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yonny616
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
yonny616

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story PaKTSrO
Stature : 187
Earth
Playing : The Last of Us.
Watching : The Flash.

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story Empty
PostSubject: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:06 pm

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story Gta_v_gi
Quote :
Game Informer’s November 2012 issue was only published a few days ago, but the magazine’s editor in chief has already confirmed the cover story for December.

No teases, hints, or anything else – Andy McNamara wrote on Twitter just a few moments ago that Grand Theft Auto V will star in next month’s issue.

McNamara wrote in a couple of tweets:
Quote :
“I’m about to make some of my haters very happy. In NYC, about to check out December’s cover game #GTAV”
Game Informer’s feature articles always come with tons of brand new information, screenshots, and sometimes videos. So GTA fans will have a heck of a lot to look forward to next month.
http://gamingeverything.com/30802/gta-v-blowout-confirmed-for-next-month-with-next-game-informer-cover-story/
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story Empty
PostSubject: Re: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

I got to be honest with you guys... I am not looking forward to GTA V. (Ducks for cover).
Back to top Go down
Chobo
The Judge
The Judge
Chobo

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story 0Qsw2y9
Stature : 88

PostSubject: Re: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 10:29 pm

Mecha wrote:
I got to be honest with you guys... I am not looking forward to GTA V. (Ducks for cover).

Same here, never really got into the GTA games.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Final Boss
Final Boss
Stoney

Stature : 176
The Gutter
Playing : Rocket League is Awesome

PostSubject: Re: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:26 am

I cannot FUCKING WAIT for this reveal. Hopefully a new video and release date ... GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story 2505020059
Back to top Go down
Franko
Area Boss
Area Boss
Franko

Stature : 20
Southern Fairy
Playing : Meh

PostSubject: Re: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 11:51 am

^ Agreed. I need this game to quench my boredom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story   GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GTA V blowout confirmed for next month with next Game Informer cover story
Page 1 of 1