Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another game confirmed for the west

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

Another game confirmed for the west Empty
PostSubject: Another game confirmed for the west   Another game confirmed for the west I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 6:23 pm

Speak of the fucking devil. Literally the same hour I wrote a post saying I want to import Akiba's Trip, the news of the sequels localization is posted!

http://www.xseedgames.com/news.php?id=208

Another game confirmed for the west Akibas10 Genuinely excited
Back to top Go down
Gutzahn
Grunt Leader
Grunt Leader
Gutzahn

Stature : 21

PostSubject: Re: Another game confirmed for the west   Another game confirmed for the west I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:25 pm

LOl when I read the topic I thought you were talking about a localized version of a game of "Another". This stupid title for a show has confused me numerous times in the past.
Another game confirmed for the west Another_anime

@the actual game :
Undead and undressed huh ?

The game description makes it sound like a light version of a rape simulator.
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: Another game confirmed for the west   Another game confirmed for the west I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 7:27 pm

Well, there is violence and unwillingly stripping off people's clothes involved if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another game confirmed for the west   Another game confirmed for the west I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another game confirmed for the west
Page 1 of 1