Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Please login or register to fully experience the forum. Registration is quick and simple, you may start your experience by clicking the "Register" button below. Once you're done, please introduce yourself so we may properly welcome you.

If you do not wish to register at this time, there are still a few sections open to you. Feel free to browse or reply to posts as a guest.
Thank you, and please enjoy your time here.
Generation7 - Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undying Video Games Forum for People Who Like to Play Video Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reply to topic

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bluenose
Founding Father
Founding Father
Bluenose

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? Empty
Stature : 264
Playing : Tu madre

PostSubject: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 12:02 pm

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/06/is-this-the-new-prince-of-persia-game

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? 600x-1

Quote :
A screenshot purporting to be from the Prince of Persia reboot appeared on an official Ubisoft forum over the weekend.

The image shows a heavy-set Prince in what looks like an Egyptian setting. The screenshot is obviously taken from a work in progress: the crowd are hovering and various bits of technical data can be seen.

The screenshot is branded 'Pop Zero 2', which probably refers to POP Zero, a reboot of the popular wall-running franchise that was apparently set in the modern day that never saw the light of day.

So is it authentic? We don't know. Ubisoft declined to comment when we asked about the picture above. But the image of the new black prince is consistent with images that leaked on NeoGaf (rumoured to be from a new Prince of Persia game) in the run up to this year's E3.

So, I'm assuming you play as a black badass that tries to escape slavery in ancient Egypt? I know it's just a screenshot, but I'm actually really excited for this. I thoroughly enjoyed the Prince of Persia series. Glad they are going for a new setting though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I pretty much thought they completely replaced it with the assassins creed series.

It looks pretty good tho if it's real.
Back to top Go down
Mecha
Certified IGN Reposter
Certified IGN Reposter
Mecha

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? R5MQPRE
Stature : 194

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Could we be looking at an actual next-gen title?
Back to top Go down
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:01 am

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? Prince10
Back to top Go down
igame
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
igame

Stature : 39
in front of computer
Playing : comedy

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 4:26 pm

^ Lol i wouldn't mind playing as him and using the powers of Gawd with
my magic stick.
Back to top Go down
Archduke
Final Boss, 5th Form
Final Boss, 5th Form
Archduke

Stature : 109
U.S.A.
Playing : Nioh and Nier: Automata
Watching : 日本のアニメ

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Never played a Prince of Persia game. This looks very interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.g7gaming.net/u17
Orc
Post-Game Enemy
Post-Game Enemy
Orc

Stature : 173
England
Playing : Pokemon Omega Ruby

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 am

Duke wrote:
Never played a Prince of Persia game. This looks very interesting.

Seriously?! I don't even like the games that much but I've played Sands of Time, Warrior Within and Two Thrones extensively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?    New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Screenshot of Prince of Persia/Egypt?
Page 1 of 1